Is testicular atrophy reversible?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Konut

Hello folks!

I am new on the forum and wanted to clear some doubts, I have erectile dysfunction and too low libido issue for about one year, I got my total test checked and found it 211 ng/dl. I want to start TRT but what if someday I have to withdraw TRT will my testis be able to produce little testosterone for me or testicular atrophy is not reversible?

Thanks you for any helpful inputs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

The welcome gets a second Konut. If you've only had a single serum test then you are not ready to begin TRT. It's not unusual to require time to get comfortable. Yes, you likely can avoid testicular atrophy by using hCG correctly. All anyone can do at this point is recite general probabilities. Your hypogonadism could be primary although that isn't common. In sharing your age, level of fitness, tests along with history of symptoms you enable members to offer guidance. If you are not ready to do that then you can rely on these pages for reference, get up to speed and direct your own care. Ideally you will locate an MD who is well qualified in TRT though that's easier said than done.

You mention ED as a reason to begin TRT. While it is possible the odds are against TRT alone morphing you in to a Super Romero. It's possible to have great libido with low serum tot T as I have myself discovered. It is wise to approach ED from multiple angles and you'll find a great deal of discussion about it here.

Konut

The welcome gets a second Konut. If you've only had a single serum test then you are not ready to begin TRT. It's not unusual to require time to get comfortable. Yes, you likely can avoid testicular atrophy by using hCG correctly. All anyone can do at this point is recite general probabilities. Your hypogonadism could be primary although that isn't common. In sharing your age, level of fitness, tests along with history of symptoms you enable members to offer guidance.

I have secondory hypogonadism I consulted with an endocronologist he also did plenty of tests what I understand among them are
My free test was 1.32 ng/ml
SHBG 45.3

He suggested me tab 'sildenafil citrate' before sex and inj. 'sustanon 100' once in a month (which I think too low to be effective). problem with 'sildenafil citrate' is it gives me erection but I dont get ejaculation due to this, but if sometime without it if luck favors and I get erection I can get ejaculation. I have too low urge to have sex but before one year I remember My urge of sex was like monster I am 33 years old, 6 feet tall and 83 KG weight. sudden decrease in libido is surprising but the fact. Now without doctor's advise I am thinking to start TRT with sustanon 100 weekly shot with PCT every after 8 weeks by taking clomid which will also resume my LH and FHS production. your advice required whether this is right dose and right method to preserve natural production of hormones and yet solution of the issue.

Now

captain

I would guess if you are not making T with your Testis you will get Testicular atrophy with or without TRT. Some doctors will measure to check for Testicular atrophy to confirm your low T. That maybe to catch the cheaters just wanting T. They wouldn't want a man to be a man and get away with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me