can HCG allow me to take a lower dose of Test and give same effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

I am apparently one of those guys whose body produces a lot of extra red blood cells while on T. I do another blood draw down on Thursday and will get a HGB check, I am anticipating it being down to mid 17 range. It has been as high as 62, at which time I stopped all T, about 4 weeks ago. I am drawing down a unit every 4 weeks. Last check HGB 10 days ago was 18.5. Last check though my T was at 49 after 4 weeks no shot.
So I am getting close on the HGB number that I can restart TRT, just wondering if clomid or hug would allow me to take a lower dose of T and yet still have same effects. 3 years of 200 mg every two weeks keep me at 55-56 hct, without any blood donations.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you're secondary Hypo as in your nuts weren't making much T though the Pituitary and its leutinizing hormone (LH) were in good shape, HCG of any dose isn't likely to produce much "endo" T.

buggies100

Vnce,
my orignal protocol was the 200mg every two week. That kept my total T in the 400 range(348-1197) and my hct in the 55-56 range. Platletts, wbc, rdw all great, just rbc increase. Trying advice from here and from a phone call with a clinic I went to 40 mg every 3.5 days. That is when things went off the chart and hct went to 62.1. Total T was at 883! So I seem to ne sensitive to T and rbc.
Vince Carter, i was never told weather i was primary or secondary hypogondism. I do know fhat my LH was 1.2 just before starting TRT.

Put it this way if HCG produced test we'd all be on low(er) doses of Cypionate. My opinion is that that's a dead-end; HCG mono or HCG and low(er) dose Cyp

James

buggies - Doesn't sound like you have FSH numbers from prior to staring TRT, but your low LH reading suggests secondary hypogonadism. Check out the stickies on HCG use with TRT. Some guys report a 10% - 20% increase in TT after adding HCG to their protocol.

Will Brink

Vnce,
my orignal protocol was the 200mg every two week. That kept my total T in the 400 range(348-1197) and my hct in the 55-56 range. Platletts, wbc, rdw all great, just rbc increase. Trying advice from here and from a phone call with a clinic I went to 40 mg every 3.5 days. That is when things went off the chart and hct went to 62.1. Total T was at 883! So I seem to ne sensitive to T and rbc.
Vince Carter, i was never told weather i was primary or secondary hypogondism. I do know fhat my LH was 1.2 just before starting TRT.

A common and very sub par schedule that kept you just above low normal. Find a doc with a clue, or attempt to educate the one you have. TRT that leaves you at 400, is only slightly better than no TRT at all. For some, 1x or even 2x per week IM will fix the issue, but as Vince said, does not work for everyone.

buggies100

Will, I agree that 400 range is pretty low, I felt good and great libido. Problem is that even at that hct was 55-56. So going higher put hct over 60! That is the question. What can I do to get higher without increasing T dosage. I do every 4 week phlebotomy now, just started that so not enough time to see how that will a effect.

buggies100

Yeah James, no FSH numbers were ever taken. Guess they figured a 53 year old man with a vasectomy already done..... Thanks for info on stickies

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me