EOD Injections - first day is bad, second half of second day feel great. Thoughts on why?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi all,

Currently taking 100mg/wk of Test-E. I have it split into EOD injections.

On a consistent basis, I feel very angry and irritable, to the point that it is negatively impacting my life and relationships.

However, the second half or so of the second day (the evening before I take my next shot), I feel incredible. This has also been consistent.

Is the Test "wearing off" and reaching a good level before I jab myself again? Should I be taking a lower dose, or perhaps splitting it into ED injections?

I apologize if this question has already been answered, I did try to search for it but honestly couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Drew

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Only 100mg a week, seems too low. What is your total protocol. You may have posted labs in the past, could you post them or post again. Remember always do labs on injection day before you inject.

Thanks Vince.

I was taking 125mg/wk before but I was a complete psycho. Dropped it down after reading some posts on guys who have been doing 80-100mg successfully. Also, I am not too keen on taking an AI.

I haven't had bloods done in a while because I am overseas and not due to return to USA until the end of April. The bloodwork prices in Australia are rediculous if not covered by Medicare.

I've pretty much just been going by "feel". I know that doesn't really help much, but at least gives you an idea of why my dose is 100mg.

Cheers

Since the beginnning basically. June of 2016. But it's been a bumpy road. Still trying to dial it in. I dropped down from 125 to 100 per week about 2 months ago. It did help a lot with my anger, but still having some issues. Also my libido got better after I dropped down.

lenny

Man, that's frustrating… reminds me of when I was wrestling with my twice-weekly dosages. I was never able to get it dialed in. I'm doing an every-day protocol now, which so far is working pretty well, but I'm only two weeks into it so we'll see.

I agree with Vince that maybe your current dosage is too low. Maybe you dropped it too far?

This is a demonstrable post for needing labs and why if you're not pulling labs you're not going to be successful, it's as simple as that. You simply cannot approach this as you have been and expect to be successful.
Beyond that, Anastrozole is not bad, it's not an evil thing, it's a necessity for some of us. The only negatives around this treatment or this component of therapy is that Dr's blindly prescribe it absent (proper) testing, symptoms, and then overdose their guys with it.

CoastWatcher

This is a demonstrable post for needing labs and why if you're not pulling labs you're not going to be successful, it's as simple as that. You simply cannot approach this as you have been and expect to be successful.
Beyond that, Anastrozole is not bad, it's not an evil thing, it's a necessity for some of us. The only negatives around this treatment or this component of therapy is that Dr's blindly prescribe it absent (proper) testing, symptoms, and then overdose their guys with it.

Absolutely on the mark. Order total and free testosterone, estradiol/sensitive, and SHBG, test just prior to an injection - you'll begin to find your answers.

Sean Mosher

The only time I've ever had "anger" issues if you will on TRT has been when e2 was too high.
Like what was said above........need to pull all accurate labs and go from there.

Thanks Vince.

I was taking 125mg/wk before but I was a complete psycho. Dropped it down after reading some posts on guys who have been doing 80-100mg successfully. Also, I am not too keen on taking an AI.

I haven't had bloods done in a while because I am overseas and not due to return to USA until the end of April. The bloodwork prices in Australia are rediculous if not covered by Medicare.

I've pretty much just been going by "feel". I know that doesn't really help much, but at least gives you an idea of why my dose is 100mg.

Cheers

If you were psycho at 125 and 100 made you feel better and since you can't afford or have access to a sensitive estradiol blood test I'm going to ask the obvious why haven't you tried 75-80?
If you are returning to the states in April (next month) where you can get a proper blood test what do you have to loose?

These feelings he's experiencing are rarely tied to T, it's most always Estrogen, it was for me. Probably a spike of E the ebbs within 24hrs...that old saying, E follows T

These feelings he's experiencing are rarely tied to T, it's most always Estrogen, it was for me. Probably a spike of E the ebbs within 24hrs...that old saying, E follows T

That makes sense but don't you make more estrogen when your body has too much T. The T is converted to E? Common sense would tell me to reduce or stop the T shots just to see if I am feeling better.
Since this guy does not have access to blood tests what is the safest thing to do?

As I have read here and on the web no one dies from too little T (reduced or missed injection) but can die from a T overdose. Maybe not from one shot but overtime lots of things can go wrong without frequent blood tests and protocal tweaks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me