Possible Gyno on HCG monotherapy/arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

ohsnap

Hey all, this is my first post. I'm sorry if this is not the right place for this but i was seeking some guidance since I'm sort of freaking out due to possible gyno symptoms on my HRT protocol.

Im 27 years old, started taking HCG 1000IU 3x a week (Mon/Wed/Fri) mid December.

I noticed my nipples started getting sensitive but I proceeded with the dosage until i noticed some puffiness.I called my doctor and they ordered labs. In the meantime i took it upon myself to change my dosage to 500IU e3d.

As of 1/30/2017 my results with quest diagnostics were

Total testosterone 881ng/dL up from 225 prior to therapy (reference range 250-827ng/dL)

Estradiol 85pg/mL up from ~19pg/ml prior to therapy(reference range < or =39pg/mL)

My doctor prescribed me arimidex 1mg 2x a week. I went back to my prior 1000iu 3x a week protocol of HCG and took 3 doses before introducing the arimidex. I know 1mg 2x a week would have probably been too much so I've been taking .5mg 2x a week.

I saw no change (maybe even a continuation of the potential gyno symptoms) whatsoever after 3 doses of thew AI so I started taking .5mg the day after every 1000IU injection.

Fast forward to now and i still see no change, if not a continuation of the potential gyno symptoms with some outward raising of the nipple. I took an extra .25mg yesterday after my injection and the normal .5mg today.

I'm not sure what to do, I'm thinking about lowering my HCG dose to 500iu 3x a week and doing .25mg of the arimidex 3x a week (also specifically the day after every injection).

I heard nolvadex might help but i don't know how i could get my hands on it since my doctor would probably not be for it. Ive also thought about asking my doctor to just start me on a TRT protocol instead and left him a message regarding that possibility since i know its easier to manage estrogen and its side effects that way compared to hcg monotherapy.

I guess I'm just looking for insight from this community and maybe some words of encouragement. Never thought I'd be in this situation, but I'm trying to stay optimistic. The HCG made me feel great save for the estrogen related side effects.

Thank you for your time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What I do know is that you cannot be this haphazard with a therapy protocol, you can't decide what you want to do and take from one day to the next, and also that's it very common early in therapy to have some nipple and other issues as the body adjusts. But again, you can't do what you're doing and expect to have any success.
Everything has to be slow and steady and constant followed by labs @ 4-6 weeks. You're not going to get gyno in 4 weeks time.

ohsnap

What I do know is that you cannot be this haphazard with a therapy protocol, you can't decide what you want to do and take from one day to the next, and also that's it very common early in therapy to have some nipple and other issues as the body adjusts. But again, you can't do what you're doing and expect to have any success.
Everything has to be slow and steady and constant followed by labs @ 4-6 weeks. You're not going to get gyno in 4 weeks time.

Understood, thank you for the advice. I do have to say its been more than 4 weeks, Its been about 10 weeks since I started the HCG. I don't know if that changes anything.

CoastWatcher

Since you have made multiple changes in your protocol, your lab work is going to be suggestive and not diagnostic - making objective evaluation a challenge. Your discussion is focused on changes in your nipples. No fat accumulating on your breasts? No development of form, disc-like lumps below your nipple?

ohsnap

Since you have made multiple changes in your protocol, your lab work is going to be suggestive and not diagnostic - making objective evaluation a challenge. Your discussion is focused on changes in your nipples. No fat accumulating on your breasts? No development of form, disc-like lumps below your nipple?

I understand my mistake in being so reactionary in the changing of my protocols.

As of now I don't really feel any disc like lumps but my nipples and a small area around it look almost triangular as it points/protrudes/puffs out. Definitely enough where I can tell a difference from before the HCG. It used to be flat save for the nipple.

CoastWatcher

I understand my mistake in being so reactionary in the changing of my protocols.

As of now I don't really feel any disc like lumps but my nipples and a small area around it look almost triangular as it points/protrudes/puffs out. Definitely enough where I can tell a difference from before the HCG. It used to be flat save for the nipple.

You are on a HCG-mono protocol? Was any consideration given to a good-faith effort with Clomid? What were your pre-therapy levels like?

You our are clearly anxious; when do you next see your doctor?

ohsnap

You are on a HCG-mono protocol? Was any consideration given to a good-faith effort with Clomid? What were your pre-therapy levels like?

You our are clearly anxious; when do you next see your doctor?

Yes, currently on HCG mono protocol.

Pre therapy levels were fluctuations of Total T 200-300 ng/mL and estrogen 15-25pg/mL. Free T was also below normal medical levels but I do not have that number. This is with the testing though quest diagnostics.

I tried clomid, lowest dose available by prescription, and it caused eye pain so I stopped. I still have the prescription but I haven't touched it since the doctor prescribed HCG.

CoastWatcher

Yes, currently on HCG mono protocol.

Pre therapy levels were fluctuations of Total T 200-300 ng/mL and estrogen 15-25pg/mL. Free T was also below normal medical levels but I do not have that number. This is with the testing though quest diagnostics.

I tried clomid, lowest dose available by prescription, and it caused eye pain so I stopped. I still have the prescription but I haven't touched it since the doctor prescribed HCG.

None of us here, with the exception of the team at Defy Medical (who regularly contribute to the Forum) can determine with certainty what it is that you are dealing with (and neither Dr. Saya not Melissa, his PA, could do it without a physical examination). That said, gynecomastia is unlikely, but not impossible, in your situation. Given your anxiety, I would consult your doctor or a surgeon and get a definitive opinion. Quick intervention can reverse this it if you are truly facing this situation.

Keep us posted.

ohsnap

If your restart is unsuccessful, are you planning TRT. Is your doctor a established TRT doctor.

My doctor is a well known urologist in the area and he seemed open to testosterone injections. I left him a message regarding my preference for that route since it will probably be easier to control e2 using that protocol vs hcg.

HanOng

Hi ohsnap

Aside from the sensitive nipples and puffiness, do you feel any other side effects?

I am curious about your situation as my protocol is 1500iu HCG X 3 times weekly (much higher than yours) for approximately 6 weeks now and am due for bloodwork next week. Physically, my nipples are still doing fine so I wonder which other signs I should be looking out for.

Thanks in advance and hope your doctor can resolve your issues.

I heard nolvadex might help but i don't know how i could get my hands on it since my doctor would probably not be for it.

Nolvadex can be purchased legally without a prescription as a research chemical. In theory, it would be illegal for you to take it, but it is obtainable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me