T compounds (Compounding mg to each patient?) new member questions on this

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vin

Hello all! I am new here and forgive me if this is a redundant question or inquiry.. I searched but only saw other information regarding compounding..

So I am starting TRT and my weekly testerone cyp will be 70mg 2x a week, Monday am, and then Thursday pm. For a total of 140mg a week.

When I noticed on my patient receipt 10ml Testosterone Cyp .. etc.. I was wondering the what the mg/ml details will be..

Will the doc send my above info to the compounding pharmacy and essentially when my medication arrives., will it reflect 140mg per each ML instead of say the norm of 100mg or 200mg..? (maybe slightly higher 150 mg accounting for loss..? Not sure if I'm not getting this or just need to be educated.. ha!)

I was just curious if others have some similar injection schedule like this and if the pharmacy compounds it specific to each patient or does the patient just pull out each vial to the docs directions.,

thanks in advance.. and if I'm off on trying to explain this.. I'm new and learning and excited to start my test therapy.,

Vin😎

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
10mL is the capacity of the vial probably at a concentration of 200mg/mL, you'll need to verify this on the labeling when you get it. For 70mg, using a 1mL (or 1cc) syringe, you will be drawing to the "35" mark on the barrel, each tenth on the syringe is 20mg, (assuming it is indeed 200mg/mL)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me