Update.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Had an afternoon 3pm labs drawn after being on clomid for a month.

Am. Pm
Total t went up from 425 to 550
Free t went up from 7.7 to 8.4

Also this was my first lab doing e2 which was high 50.54 pg/ml

After talking with the doctor they decided to start me on t shots and stopping the clomid due to side effects.
Also saying the switch will lower my e2. But I have heard in the fourm that's not true?

My doctor also will not let me take hcg along with trt. Why is it so hard to find a doctor that will agree to it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Clomid usually makes for high E2. The regular starting does of T is less likely to spike E2, especially if you are injecting twice weekly.

CoastWatcher

Had an afternoon 3pm labs drawn after being on clomid for a month.

Am. Pm
Total t went up from 425 to 550
Free t went up from 7.7 to 8.4

Also this was my first lab doing e2 which was high 50.54 pg/ml

After talking with the doctor they decided to start me on t shots and stopping the clomid due to side effects.
Also saying the switch will lower my e2. But I have heard in the fourm that's not true?

My doctor also will not let me take hcg along with trt. Why is it so hard to find a doctor that will agree to it.

Defy Medical has a program by which they'll support your use of HCG. Was your estradiol measured via the sensitive test? What were the ranges associated with your labs?

I Dont know about the sensitive e2.

E2 0-39.80~50.54
Testosterone 241-827~549
Free t 8.7-25.1~8.4

Any other results you would like me to post

The correct test is typically labeled as sensitive (or Ultra Sensitive) with this: LC/MS/MS and has lab range of <29

E2 0-39.80 is the wrong test, most likely for females and will give false results in males

CoastWatcher

Its disturbing to think my doctors Dont know what test to run

Yes, it is disturbing - he failed to run the proper test and he won't provide HCG as part of your protocol...two blinking lights that indicate he's not adept at managing patients on a TRT protocol. There are good doctors, you might be fortunate and find good local care, or we can offer you the names of some national practices.

You aren't the first person to join us with these problems and you won't be the last (sadly). You deserve better care and you can find it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me