Going back on TRT for another 20 week therapy protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

steelernation

Hi,

I will be starting my 2nd run of TRT and have my blood levels from this month attached as well. I still PLAN and WANT to have kids within the next 2 years so my FSH and LH are very important...from what I have read. My doctor has told me that having kids will not be an issue since I am not on TRT year round and also take HCG during the protocol as well as PCT.

Before my first 6 month TRT I had an FSH of 3.6 and now it is 3.1.
My LH was 5.1 and now it is 5.6.
Testosterone was 400 and now 501.

I previously went for a 6 month stint in 2016 and had great results. My current Testosterone Serum is 501 and this is after being off TRT for about 5 months. I am not sure but this might be my last time running TRT if my levels seem to be greater than 500 naturally. This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible that one can eventually no longer take TRT and somehow maintain a good level of testosterone naturally? Almost like kick-starting the system again? I guess I expected my Test to drop back to 400 but it somehow maintained at 501 roughly 5 months after my first TRT and PCT.

When I started TRT it was around 400. I am 32 years old and below is the protocol I ran last time and will be on again this time:

6 Month (250mg/Week) Testosterone Cypionate/Propionate Mix Program

20 WEEK THERAPY PHASE
Testosterone Cypionate/Propionate Mix 250mg/ week
Protocol: .5ML / 125mg twice weekly. Intramuscular injection.

1MG Anastrazole Brand Name Tablets
Protocol: One tab twice weekly. Oral.

30ml B12 Vial
1ML once weekly. Subcutaneous injection.

HCG 5000 Unit Vials
Protocol: 250 units twice weekly. Subcutaneous injection.

4 WEEK CLEANSE PHASE

HCG 11000 Unit Vial
Protocol: 1000 units daily. Subcutaneous injection.

50mg Clomiphene Citrate Capsules
Protocol: Two weeks/Two capsules daily. Oral.

Feel free to give feedback on what should or shouldn't be done!!!

Attachments

• Excel Male Lab Results 2_06_2017 - Copy.pdf
    3.4 KB · Views: 72
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Have you tried 500iu of HCG three times a week, along with a lower dose of testosterone. Then have your semen checked for swimmers.

steelernation

I have not tried that yet but I like the idea and I just might give it a shot this time. My FSH and LH levels are still good for having kids thus far correct?

Also, to truly test for swimmers does the FSH and LH tell the story or do you have to go "donate" and let a sperm bank truly analyze?

Vince

Super Moderator
No, you have to have your sperm check. Nelson has some really good threads on HCG, I'm using my phone so I can't attached them right now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me