HCG Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tammysguy

I was diagnosed with low T in November when I had a count of 236. After reading a book and gaining some knowledge, then realizing that my doctor was not going to test my estradiol (I asked) and was only interested in getting me above 300, I decided to change doctors. I found a doctor in San Antonio (3 hrs away) that specializes in antiaging and after calling and asking several questions, I went there in January for treatment. My next appointment is Friday.

My current protocol is an injection of 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate each Friday and 1 injection of 1000 mg of HCG on Wednesday. I am currently feeling much better until about 4 PM, then I feel pretty much wiped out. After reading some of the threads, I think the HCG should probably be split between 2 injections, but I am not sure what days that should be. I am trying to avoid daily shots if possible because we travel a few times a year.

Please let me know what protocols you have had success with regarding HCG or what is recommended. My knowledge is limited to what I have read in books.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

No offense but your protocol needs a major tune up. Most here will say to start with 50 mg E3.5D Test Cyp (100 mg total per week) & 350-500 IU HCG on same days (also E3.5D). Then do labs after 6 weeks.

Twice a week dosing will level out the peaks & troughs. Plus, large doses of HCG at one time will shoot up E2.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, that's a high starting dose of testosterone. I would split into two doses and inject every 3 1/2 days. Make sure your estradiol test is the sensitive estradiol test.

CoastWatcher

I was diagnosed with low T in November when I had a count of 236. After reading a book and gaining some knowledge, then realizing that my doctor was not going to test my estradiol (I asked) and was only interested in getting me above 300, I decided to change doctors. I found a doctor in San Antonio (3 hrs away) that specializes in antiaging and after calling and asking several questions, I went there in January for treatment. My next appointment is Friday.

My current protocol is an injection of 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate each Friday and 1 injection of 1000 mg of HCG on Wednesday. I am currently feeling much better until about 4 PM, then I feel pretty much wiped out. After reading some of the threads, I think the HCG should probably be split between 2 injections, but I am not sure what days that should be. I am trying to avoid daily shots if possible because we travel a few times a year.

Please let me know what protocols you have had success with regarding HCG or what is recommended. My knowledge is limited to what I have read in books.

I'm afraid I have to agree with the comments of DaveK22 and Vince - you're proposing to inject a lot of testosterone in a single shot, and that is likely to lead to problems. Typically success is found with smaller frequent injections of testosterone. Review the material here in the Forum and you'll see that injections twice a week, every 3.5 days, is a reasonable starting protocol. Fifty milligrams twice a week is, as was suggested, a good, standard dose to initiate therapy. Two hundred milligrams as a single dose is at the upper end of TRT and will likely spike your estradiol which, in turn, will lead to more problems and protocol modifications.

Tammysguy

I went to the doctor yesterday. My T was 665 and estradiol was 19. She didn't see a need to change the protocol and I couldn't argue. She had told me to eat a Brazil nut once a week to help my cholesterol. I have been eating a couple a day. Now I wonder if the selenium from those nuts could be keeping my estradiol numbers low.

Vince

Super Moderator
I went to the doctor yesterday. My T was 665 and estradiol was 19. She didn't see a need to change the protocol and I couldn't argue. She had told me to eat a Brazil nut once a week to help my cholesterol. I have been eating a couple a day. Now I wonder if the selenium from those nuts could be keeping my estradiol numbers low.

No. Did you have the sensitive test.

Tammysguy

I did have the sensitive test. Previous test, I had been using a cream and had not been on shots, estradiol was 39. It's dropped 20 points and both the doctor and I thought it would have gone up. She came just short of accusing me of doing something to block my estradiol. She knows I have been reading and studying low T and had talked to her before about the possibility of needing Anastrazole in the future.

I did have the sensitive test. Previous test, I had been using a cream and had not been on shots, estradiol was 39. It's dropped 20 points and both the doctor and I thought it would have gone up. She came just short of accusing me of doing something to block my estradiol. She knows I have been reading and studying low T and had talked to her before about the possibility of needing Anastrazole in the future.

From this Dr on this wonky protocol? I'd doubt it...please post your labs. Many people have the wrong test and don't know that there is a distinct difference, we can only know this by seeing your lab report.

Most of us would agree that 19 is on the low end.

Tammysguy

I didn't have the results with me. I don't think this is the sensitive test. Not sure how much difference that makes with a score this low. Here are the labs Lab.jpg

CoastWatcher

I didn't have the results with me. I don't think this is the sensitive test. Not sure how much difference that makes with a score this low. Here are the labsView attachment 3309

No, this is not the sensitive test. You can't draw any conclusions from it. In most cases your actual estradiol,as measured by the sensitive test will be lower, but there have been plenty of instances where it is oddly higher. Throw it out and obtain an appropriate value.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me