Dizziness and other symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am having this dizziness and out of it feeling + teeth feel strange, joint or bone pain etc.. I havent used any AI in 3 years!!!!!! Ive been on testosterone cyp 80 mg weekly and dhea cream for last 3 months and stopped dhea cream 1 months ago when these symptoms started.. supplements: I used during that time coq10, eleuthero, rhodiola, vit c 1 gram few weeks, vit d3 10000 few weeks, multivitamin, sam-e few weeks, popped melatonin 2-3 days 2.5mg, 5-htp sometimes, l-tyrosine sometimes... I swear somethings crashed my e2 again! I can't ****ing believe I have to go through this nightmare again sorry for cursing... any ideas? i recommended dhea cream to my friend who used T solo and he has same shit going on... HOw is it possible if everybody says DHEA increases e2??? HOW? at first I thought it's melatonin that I popped few times because of insomnia because https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6138-Melatonin-As-Potent-as-Letrozole-in-Inhibiting-Aromatization-of-Testosterone-to-Estrogen. Then I created the thread that maybe it's sam-e since it was the only new supplement when things started to get crazy

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I'd recommend getting E2 checked from the place sponsored here. A lot has happened since that last post, and high E2 was playing a role in the dizziness, teeth feel weird and out of it feeling. There's a chance yours has climbed up with using DHEA and it's definitely worth the $50 to get it tested.

ratbag

The biggest symptom(s) of low iron is hypothyroidism. Low iron = Hypothyroidism, google it. (most MD's don't explain that to their patients) So your feeling the symptoms of low iron and hypothyroidism. That's a lot of symptoms and until you get that corrected you'll have to deal with the symptoms. I have the same problem but I have some sort of blood disorder because supplementing iron does nothing for me. Taking thyroid hormones does not help this problem because it just pools in your blood stream and does not enter your cells/tissue or organs.

GreenMachineX

I am having this dizziness and out of it feeling + teeth feel strange, joint or bone pain etc.. I havent used any AI in 3 years!!!!!! Ive been on testosterone cyp 80 mg weekly and dhea cream for last 3 months and stopped dhea cream 1 months ago when these symptoms started.. supplements: I used during that time coq10, eleuthero, rhodiola, vit c 1 gram few weeks, vit d3 10000 few weeks, multivitamin, sam-e few weeks, popped melatonin 2-3 days 2.5mg, 5-htp sometimes, l-tyrosine sometimes... I swear somethings crashed my e2 again! I can't ****ing believe I have to go through this nightmare again sorry for cursing... any ideas? i recommended dhea cream to my friend who used T solo and he has same shit going on... HOw is it possible if everybody says DHEA increases e2??? HOW? at first I thought it's melatonin that I popped few times because of insomnia because https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6138-Melatonin-As-Potent-as-Letrozole-in-Inhibiting-Aromatization-of-Testosterone-to-Estrogen. Then I created the thread that maybe it's sam-e since it was the only new supplement when things started to get crazy

Have you been checked for any b vitamin deficiency? I’m pretty sure my symptoms are folate Deficiency now...

Baltazar

oh goodness

Thanks lowe2sucks

Take it orally if u wanna elevate e2

A dose higher than 3 or 4 mg
Will turn to e2 and make aromatization more bioavailable

GreenMachineX

Hello Vince
Thanks
But I'm talking about applying tD on muscled parts of the body it always end up dht
In my experience

Baltazar thanks god for your reply I also crashed my e2 one year ago with td dhea and nobody believed me here...
I never believed you guys either, until a couple days ago. But I've been using sublingual DHEA at 10mg per day for a couple weeks. To be fair, the only other difference is adding zinc at 30-40mg per day which is supposed to be a mild AI. Either way, my sensitive e2 is now at 11. I'm dropping both. The worst part for me when I crash e2 is the chest flutters and BP spikes, if it was just achy joints and no wood, it wouldn't be that bad, but this gets scary (and the added anxiety from low e2 makes it even worse!).

albert9000

I've had an up and down experience trying to dial in my numbers on my TRT and adex dosage and have crashed my E2 down to 7pg/nL a couple times and I'm pretty sure I know what that feels like. This time I've crashed it even further or I'm experiencing something new. For reference my test dose is 80mg twice a week and I was taking .25mg adex twice a week. That still may have been too much. I haven't taken any in a couple weeks since the dizziness and out of it feeling started, and when that hits usually between 8am and 4pm, my skin feels strange and my teeth also. I also have horrible anxiety during this which makes me think it's E2 related because when my E2 is low, I have panic-symptoms from 8am to mid-day. I've also considered maybe it's the non-GMO testosterone cypionate (contains grapeseed oil) from a compounding pharmacy I started 8 weeks ago. Prior to that I used the normal stuff you get from any pharmacy (cottonseed oil). I'm in touch with my doctor about this now, but I wanted to see if anyone else had issues like this. I thought it might be DHEA so I stopped taking it Friday and thought I was getting a little better until today. Today has been terrible. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Bumping this old thread, sorry.

I have the same symptoms you are experiencing but i am not on TRT yet. I have low e2/T and im 24 years old. I've been experiencing your exact symptoms for the last 4 months and its driving me nuts. My life did a complete 180 out of nowhere! How are you feeling now and did you ever fix your issues?

thank you!

GreenMachineX

Bumping this old thread, sorry.

I have the same symptoms you are experiencing but i am not on TRT yet. I have low e2/T and im 24 years old. I've been experiencing your exact symptoms for the last 4 months and its driving me nuts. My life did a complete 180 out of nowhere! How are you feeling now and did you ever fix your issues?

thank you!
I wouldn’t say im 100% yet, but substantially better. I can tell my e2 and testosterone are finally in the right place, but dealing with other issues now which I believe to be Herx/die-off. The scary blood pressure spikes, panic-type anxiety, teeth-buzz are all gone. The skin sensation, brain fog/dizziness/out of it feeling, and much milder anxiety is present again. I actually believe that to be Herx/die-off. It happened last time I switched to a higher powered multivitamin and it’s happening again now that I’ve switched to another good one. On the positive side, my palpitations and angular cheilitis I’ve had for 6 months to a year is finally improving. Do you take anything at all and have you started anything new? I mean anything at all...

Edit: My morning wood is finally back as well!

albert9000

I wouldn’t say im 100% yet, but substantially better. I can tell my e2 and testosterone are finally in the right place, but dealing with other issues now which I believe to be Herx/die-off. The scary blood pressure spikes, panic-type anxiety, teeth-buzz are all gone. The skin sensation, brain fog/dizziness/out of it feeling, and much milder anxiety is present again. I actually believe that to be Herx/die-off. It happened last time I switched to a higher powered multivitamin and it’s happening again now that I’ve switched to another good one. On the positive side, my palpitations and angular cheilitis I’ve had for 6 months to a year is finally improving. Do you take anything at all and have you started anything new? I mean anything at all...

Edit: My morning wood is finally back as well!

I'm glad to hear that some of your symptoms have subsided and hopefully your other ones will go away soon! I haven't taken anything new. At the time when this first episode began, I was taking adderall but i had been taking that off and on for years. I have since not touched it in 4 months. I will be starting TRT soon. My E2 is 9.5 (7.6-42.6 pg/ml) FreeT 9.7 (9.3-26.5) Total 327ng/dl

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me