On TRT, Need HGH

Buy Lab Tests Online

sunshinemike

hi i been on testosterone, hcg since 05/1/2015 . When i first started i was getting my meds from Kingsberg medical. the first ten weeks did ​testosterone,hcg and hgh my levels went way up felt great.

BLOOD WORK ON 8/06/2015 TESTOSTERONE 1187,IGF-1 was 363. The problem was the expense of the HGH so after finding this web site Exelmale.com, I switched to Defy medical and went to sermorilin instead of HGH to keep the cost down.

My IGF-1 levels slowly kept on dropping - right know they are at 96.

Here is a little of my history and my question, I have some osteoarthritis in my knees and need a total shoulder replacement beside having low testosterone.Two years ago i went to a doctor in the portland area and they did a stem cell injection in both knees and my shoulder. results were amazing no pain back doing what ever i wanted to do.The only problem after about 10 months the pain came back and mobility decreased.

I have saved up enough money to do another stem cell treatment but would like to increase my IGF-1 levels before the injections I do not believe that defy sells HGH. does anyone know a good site to get HGH?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale