Is PCT possible with No AI ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

steve-wv

I have been on TRT for approx. 13 months. The first 6 months I struggled through with a local doctor and then switched to Defy. I am happy with their services but really have never felt all that great on TRT. Just wondering if anyone has had success with a PCT while NOT taking an AI? I have no problem with continuing with TRT if need be, but would like to try a restart at least once, if I would've knew what I do now, thanks to this site, I would've tried it first but my Dr never offered it. My main reason for wanting to discontinue is due to my joint pain that I never had prior to TRT. I have had my E2 levels (sensitive) as low as 11 and high as 87 and still experience pain to the point where I cant sleep well or workout, never took an AI other than 1 time, and it made me feel like crap. I know at the age of 45 my chances of success are prob 50% or less in successful restart. Thanks as always

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have been on TRT for approx. 13 months. The first 6 months I struggled through with a local doctor and then switched to Defy. I am happy with their services but really have never felt all that great on TRT. Just wondering if anyone has had success with a PCT while NOT taking an AI? I have no problem with continuing with TRT if need be, but would like to try a restart at least once, if I would've knew what I do now, thanks to this site, I would've tried it first but my Dr never offered it. My main reason for wanting to discontinue is due to my joint pain that I never had prior to TRT. I have had my E2 levels (sensitive) as low as 11 and high as 87 and still experience pain to the point where I cant sleep well or workout, never took an AI other than 1 time, and it made me feel like crap. I know at the age of 45 my chances of success are prob 50% or less in successful restart. Thanks as always

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lics-You-May-Want-to-Read-These-PCT-protocols

Thos entire thread, but particularly post number 15. It is there that Nelson describes the Defy restart protocol. Anastrozole is not mentioned.

If in the past you've had your LH/FSH tested even just once, it should be an indicator if you would be a restart candidate. I would casually say that if your LH was 1 or 2 or otherwise very low, restart isn't likely to occur.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I hope your joint pains get better off TRT. Don't be surprised if they get worse.

Have you talked to Defy about your wishes to start a Clomid?

You do not have to get on an AI for PCT.

Will Brink

Just FYI, vast majority of people find aches and pains improve markedly on TRT. You could try the HPTA restart protocol and see what you find, but most report improvements in joint pain with properly managed TRT. Many do report increase in joint pain with the AI due to overly suppressed E2.

CoastWatcher

Just FYI, vast majority of people find aches and pains improve markedly on TRT. You could try the HPTA restart protocol and see what you find, but most report improvements in joint pain with properly managed TRT. Many do report increase in joint pain with the AI due to overly suppressed E2.

Excellent points. Will's observations regarding the vast improvement in aches/pains/stiffness were exactly what happened with me.

steve-wv

I have briefly talked with Melissa the PA, who I highly recommend, about a restart. Defy would accommodate my request but explained to me what I'm getting into. I also understand. I really do not want to do it as Clomid and the sides scare me. I am prone to anxiety and depression anyway and took SSRI for a long time, prob what screwed me up to begin with. If anyone has any recommendations on how to cope with the joint pain, I'm open for suggestions . It is mainly my shoulders and never had this prior to TRT. Just got labs back yesterday and E2 sensitive is 26.8 (8.0-35.0). Everything else is spot on also, diet is pretty solid as well. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me