Medical Issues - TRT Related?

Buy Lab Tests Online

HanksterAce

I started TRT 6 weeks ago. The treatment also includes HCG and Anastrozole.

About a week after treatment started - I came down with a flu that ran rampant through our office. The flu converted to bronchitis where I was treated with amoxicillin for 10 days. I continued TRT while taking the antibiotic. I noticed my acute cough would subsided for a couple days after my Test C shot. After a couple days, the cough would start to flare again until I took my next TEST C shot.

My antibiotics are now complete, but I'm left with a dry subacute post infectious cough that doesn't want to go away.

My questions are: Does TRT change the way antibiotics work in the above scenario? Does TRT impact or stress the respiratory system? Should I cease TRT while being treated for this condition?

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I started TRT 6 weeks ago. The treatment also includes HCG and Anastrozole.

About a week after treatment started - I came down with a flu that ran rampant through our office. The flu converted to bronchitis where I was treated with amoxicillin for 10 days. I continued TRT while taking the antibiotic. I noticed my acute cough would subsided for a couple days after my Test C shot. After a couple days, the cough would start to flare again until I took my next TEST C shot.

My antibiotics are now complete, but I'm left with a dry subacute post infectious cough that doesn't want to go away.

My questions are: Does TRT change the way antibiotics work in the above scenario? Does TRT impact or stress the respiratory system? Should I cease TRT while being treated for this condition?

Thank you.

Exogenous testosterone is unrelated to how well an antibiotic is/is not absorbed by your system. Interrupting your therapy would be of no value to your respiratory infection and would upend any progress you are making in overcoming hypogonadism.

HanksterAce

Thanks.

Has anyone heard if exogenous testosterone affects the respiratory system? I'm still curious why my coughing subsides for 48 hours after injection.

parasympathetic response comes to mind but I would echo everything CoastWatcher said...HRT has nothing and no bearing on your illness(es). I too have had some nasty maladies such as these and I remember a persistent naggy dry cough as being the last thing to resolve much after I felt well again.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me