Looking For some info/help

Buy Lab Tests Online

FurryDude

Hi Men, I'm new on here and am looking for info and/or advice. Per my doctor, I currently do a 1/2 ml of Testosterone Cypionate twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays. On those injection days I also take a 50mg tablet of Clomiphene Citrate to keep my balls from shrinking. This has been working fine in terms of energy and metabolism, however, my sex drive isn't what it used to be. It's better now that I am on this regimen but I am still having erection problems. I can lose my erection even in the middle of a masturbation session (probably TMI) and when I can manage to keep it up, reaching orgasm is more and more difficult. This is really getting to me and my sexual confidence is about shattered. :( Does anyone have any ideas, info or advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

You are on a very strange protocol. Better TRT docs would never put a guy on BOTH Test and Clomid (except in very rare cases to try and raise super low SHBG) as they work in opposing ways. HCG is used to keep your balls from shrinking in more up-to-date TRT protocols.

Do you have any blood work to post? Does your doctors test your E2 using the sensitive assay? How long have you been on this protocol?

CoastWatcher

As ERO noted, a strange protocol. Can you confirm that your dose of testosterone is 100mg twice a week? Testosterone dosing is expressed in milligrams; giving us the dose in ml is providing us with a volume. If it is 200mg a week (in divided doses), I'm curious as to why you and your doctor started at what is the upper end of typical testosterone dosing.

Please do do post your blood work - particularly your SHBG and estradiol/sensitive values.

Last edited:

FurryDude

I don't know what SHBG means and I just heard about HCG today and am still unfamiliar with it. I don't have labs to post at the moment but I can in future. We just did Peak and Trough tests recently.

FurryDude

See, this is how little I know about this stuff. LOL It's 200mgs per ml. Here's the backstory: Started with 1 ml once a week. I asked if I could divide it into two doses 1/2 ml at a time twice a week. The answer was yes. He did a peak and trough test and my trough was high so he cut my dosage in half. So for a month or so I was doing a 1/4 ml twice a week. We did another peak and trough and the trough was normal but my free testosterone was a little high. I told him I felt better on two 1/2 ml doses a week and that was fine with him he said he'd have to keep an eye on my hemoglobin I think is what he said and I'm back to my twice a week 1/2 ml.
I would think that would be enough testosterone to get and and maintain an erection but the problem persists and then the orgasm issue is still there as well. I have no idea what could be causing this. The only thing my doctor said was "the brain is the biggest sex organ in the body." That didn't help.

CoastWatcher

See, this is how little I know about this stuff. LOL It's 200mgs per ml. Here's the backstory: Started with 1 ml once a week. I asked if I could divide it into two doses 1/2 ml at a time twice a week. The answer was yes. He did a peak and trough test and my trough was high so he cut my dosage in half. So for a month or so I was doing a 1/4 ml twice a week. We did another peak and trough and the trough was normal but my free testosterone was a little high. I told him I felt better on two 1/2 ml doses a week and that was fine with him he said he'd have to keep an eye on my hemoglobin I think is what he said and I'm back to my twice a week 1/2 ml.
I would think that would be enough testosterone to get and and maintain an erection but the problem persists and then the orgasm issue is still there as well. I have no idea what could be causing this. The only thing my doctor said was "the brain is the biggest sex organ in the body." That didn't help.

There are a lot of questions raised by your posts. What were your values, total and free testosterone, estradiol/sensitive, SHBG, CBC, thyroid, LH, and FSH, prior to therapy? Why start treatment at 200mg of testosterone per week, the upper end of the range? Is your SHBG such that a larger dose makes sense? How, in light of that large dose, is your estradiol being managed?

Posting your lab results will generate more focused discussion.

FurryDude

I don't know what SHBG or any of those initials or terms mean except CBC. That gets done every four months every time I see my doctor. All I know is my testosterone levels prior to the injections was in the cellar. Even during the years of Androgel use I never got out of the lower range on the scale. I will have to get copies of my labs from my doctor and get them scanned so I can post them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me