Clomid and excessive iron absorption

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am just wondering if anyone else has had excessive iron absorption while taking clomid. Below are my pre clomid #s and after 2 months iron levels.
Screenshot_2017-02-25-04-46-26-1.jpg

I did a blood donation in November after getting that #. I also attempted to give blood a couple of days ago, and was unable to because my iron saturation was 62%.

So what should I do? Could it be the Clomid? The only other meds I started around the same time we anastrozole and selenium.

My diet has not changed, and my multi vitamins has no iron.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Clomid increases testosterone which can increase red blood cells and iron, TIBC and iron saturation (just like injecting testosterone or using a T gel)

The phlebotomys have kept my #s in check besides my iron and tibc. Full cbc panel ran yesterday came back perfect.

Will there be any issue continuing the Clomid with my iron levels raised? Again I know doing therapeutic phlebotomys will reduce the iron concentration, but it's obviously raising faster than the 3 month blood donation will allow.

CoastWatcher

The phlebotomys have kept my #s in check besides my iron and tibc. Full cbc panel ran yesterday came back perfect.

Will there be any issue continuing the Clomid with my iron levels raised? Again I know doing therapeutic phlebotomys will reduce the iron concentration, but it's obviously raising faster than the 3 month blood donation will allow.

Was your last donation a Red Cross draw or a therapeutic phlebotomy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me