supplements and drug interactions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

my father in Italy was prescribed for HBP and Cholesterol Valsartan/hydrocloritize 160mg/25mg, Atorvastin 20mg and nebivolol 5mg, I'm insisting so much to give him 3gr daily of fish oil, magnesium, ubiquinol and a multivitimin without Vit K in it, I checked on line if there is any interaction and I couldn't find them, I'm checking with a pharmacist as well, I know this is the place with cutting edge doctors and pharmacist so I just wanted to give it a try, what do you guys think?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
As long as he's on any blood thinners. Vitamin K helps to normalize blood clots, meaning it safe if you're not on blood thinners.
Sorry I meant to post, if he's not on blood thinners.

Last edited:
I´m taking statin for than 15 years by now without any problems. But since statins brings down not only cholesterol I supplement Q-10, fish oil as you mention but also extra Selenium and K2 beside multivitamins. I believe that 1-2gr of fish oil is suffice. It´s rather the quality of the oil you should look for.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gianluca

Wow....you are taking an ARB+diuretic+Beta blocker for your blood pressure! Are you obese? Has each one of them been added one by one after you failed each one?

Magnesium is the only supplement that you are taking that sometimes can interfere with absorption of certain meds. I would take it two hours after your meds.

Gianluca Bonetti

hey Nelson!
not me! my father was prescribed all of that in once! he is 65 and they found his BP at 220/110 tot cholesterol at 250, now BP is down about 120/75 but also HB is down to 55, I'm thinking to start him with that supplements to give the body back what it lost/need and stopping the combination of Valsartan/hydrocloritize and see how it goes. Through a Doctor from the Facebook page I found an antiaging practitioner in Italy where my Dad lives, so he can then be followed from someone who knows what he does, and this thank you and the great work with excelmale and TRTD on Facebook

By the way thank you very much for your answer, I really appreciate it

Gianluca

Wow....you are taking an ARB+diuretic+Beta blocker for your blood pressure! Are you obese? Has each one of them been added one by one after you failed each one?

Magnesium is the only supplement that you are taking that sometimes can interfere with absorption of certain meds. I would take it two hours after your meds.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me