Anastrazole - What should I watch for?

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

My blood work from January showed my E2 levels were elevated: (first E2 test after starting HCG in October)

Estradiol Free: 0.86 (range: < or = 0.45 (pg/mL)
Estradiol: 39 (range: < or + 29 (pg/mL)

When I posted this before Dr. Saya chimed in and recommended I start DIM 100-200mg and calcium D-glucarate 500mg twice daily. So I started the DIM at 200mg and Calcium D--glucarate at 200mg twice a day. I did notice a slight increase in my libido which had been in the tank since the first of the year.

I finally had my follow-up with Defy last Friday and they added Anastrazole, 25mg twice a week. They recommended I take it the same days I inject .3ml Test E and .5ml HCG. (M/Thr)

Also they recommended I continue to take the DIM and calcuim D-glucarate since they are natural supplements.

So my question to you, what if anything should I be watching for with taking the Anastrazole twice a week?

I'm hoping this does lower my estrogen and my libido returns like it was before. My next scheduled doctors appointment/blood work is scheduled for 6 April. (6 weeks from now)

Additionally, since my RBC is high they recommended when I donate again on 27 March do donate double RBC vs. whole blood donation.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I wouldn't be too concerned, take the Anastrazole as prescribed. Hopefully you'll feel good and you'll having labs in 6 weeks.

psaufan

I took 25mg EOD when my estradiol shot up while on pellets.

My side effects were muscle aches and soreness in some joints. Oddly, some muscle twitchng as well in both upper arms. I did nootice that libido returned somewhat, so that was a positive.

CoastWatcher

I took 25mg EOD when my estradiol shot up while on pellets.

My side effects were muscle aches and soreness in some joints. Oddly, some muscle twitchng as well in both upper arms. I did nootice that libido returned somewhat, so that was a positive.

Im sure you meant .25mg...right?

My opinion...I think .25mg/twice per week is too much if you're sitting @ 39. DIM and CDG are solid choices but again I wouldn't do that until I had another E test showing that DIM/CDG were inneffective. 39 such that it is is fairly close to where you want to be, .25mg 2XW is taking a pretty hard swing at things.

cja

I recently began using Anastrazole @ .22mg e3.5d my E2 was 40.5 on LabCorps sensitive test. I had a good week or so where I felt like Superman, chasing the wife around the house and all. However lately the day after taking the Anastrazole I will get anxiety, start urinating more often (weaker streams than normal), and have had loss of sensitivity to the junk. Towards injection day these things tend to go away, but return the evening, or next morning (depending on injection times), after my injections w/meds. When I say loss of sensitivity, I mean I am able to pinch the head and literally not feel it. I still get the morning wood, but during the day all spontaneous boners are gone now. Even r/gonewild cant even lift ol' sparky up when I am like this. These are some things you may want to watch out for. I tried to email Dr. Saya this morning, but only found the [email protected] email address. Hoping it makes it to him or Melissa, and can hear back before Monday. My thoughts were to cut back the Anastrazole to once per week. But dont want to go rouge, obviously they know a lot more than I do when it comes to TRT ;)

in case anyone is interested\
70mg Test CYP E3.5D
.22mg Anastrazole E3.5D
400ui HCG E3.5D
25mg DHEA Daily (morning time)

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs