500 iu hcg daily

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fit4life

Hello everyone. Would 500 iu of hcg daily or 5-7 times of the week be okay. I feel when I take any less I just don't like the way I feel. Or could the hcg just be of low quality?

Thanks,

Rob

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Why are you taking it? Are you on a protocol? If so, details would help put this in context. It is prescription-sourced or gray-market?

Last edited:

Fit4life

Okay so a little history played around with AAS back when I was between 21-23. Did about 3 cycles and never did proper pct. Fast forward to now and I am 33 years old and did pretty much a 4 month cycle running test cyp at 300-500 mg a week. Then the last month I have been running 250mg a week of test cyp and this week dropped it to 200mg. Injections on Monday and Thursday. I am running an AI twice a week just for precautionary measures. To my knowledge I have never had any issues with low t but can say when I started running it at higher dosages my depression was pretty much gone. Now I feel like it's coming back. I have no specific protocol I am running. As far as hcg I feel the best when taken at higher dosages. I thought about coming off completely but not sure if I can handle that roller coaster ride again. Yes all this is gray market. Thanks for your reply as well.

CoastWatcher

Okay so a little history played around with AAS back when I was between 21-23. Did about 3 cycles and never did proper pct. Fast forward to now and I am 33 years old and did pretty much a 4 month cycle running test cyp at 300-500 mg a week. Then the last month I have been running 250mg a week of test cyp and this week dropped it to 200mg. Injections on Monday and Thursday. I am running an AI twice a week just for precautionary measures. To my knowledge I have never had any issues with low t but can say when I started running it at higher dosages my depression was pretty much gone. Now I feel like it's coming back. I have no specific protocol I am running. As far as hcg I feel the best when taken at higher dosages. I thought about coming off completely but not sure if I can handle that roller coaster ride again. Yes all this is gray market. Thanks for your reply as well.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lics-You-May-Want-to-Read-These-PCT-protocols

This entire thread, but particularly posts 13-16. A good doctor can help you navigate this as you are driving in the dark at the moment. We can point you toward one if interested.

Fit4life

Lots of great information thank you. I just don't know where to start. Now it says you can get prescribed something for ED during recovery. If your body is that shut down would they still work? So many protocols. How do you even choose?

Vince

Super Moderator
Sounds like you need a restart. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lics-You-May-Want-to-Read-These-PCT-protocols
Steroids' users hormone balance irreparably damaged after a couple of years - despite post cycling therapy

Average steroids users will have messed up their hormone balance beyond recovery after a few years, endocrinologists at Copenhagen University Hospital discovered. The study raises questions about whether post cycling therapy [PCT] after a course of steroids has any point.
Study

The Danes studied 37 bodybuilders who were taking steroids, 33 bodybuilders who had been clean for 2-3 years, and another 30 bodybuilders who had never taken steroids.

The participants were 18-50 years old and did 6-9 hours of weight training per week.
The active steroids users had been taking anabolics for a total of 142 weeks; the ex-users had taken steroids for 112 weeks. Half of the users and ex-users had taken hCG, a hormone that according to manuals for steroids users helps to restore the hormone balance after a steroid cycle. About a third of the users and ex-users had used anti-oestrogens during the post cycling therapy.

http://www.ergo-log.com/steroids-use...-of-years.html

CoastWatcher

Lots of great information thank you. I just don't know where to start. Now it says you can get prescribed something for ED during recovery. If your body is that shut down would they still work? So many protocols. How do you even choose?

You need qualified doctor. Do you live in the United States?

CoastWatcher

Would you help steer me in the right direction. Thank you everyone for your help as well.

Contact both Defy Medical and Prime Body. They are site sponsors, I am not a patient of either, but feel perfectly comfortable suggesting you contact them. They are both national practices, though they differ in delivery models.

Dr. Justin Saya is Defy's medical director, a moderator here, and a fine guy. Search his name to see the quality and style of his contributions. You live in Maryland, but if you engage Defy's services he can treat you. I would not simply contact a doctor randomly. You need to see someone who will not give you a hard time about your steroid use, and has experience directing a restart.

Defy will answer all your questions, including blunt ones about cost. Prime Body is a different model, one I am not as familiar with, but Prime Body and Defy treat many of our members successfully.

www.defymedical.com
www.primebody.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale