Recommended Testosterone to E2 ratio while on Clomid? / Pituitary questions / HGH?

Buy Lab Tests Online

HR_Watson

This is a follow-up to an earlier post.
I've been on Clomid monotherapy, for 9 years now. My labs are coming back excellent but I've become symptomatic again. I started seeing a new Dr that was recommended through this site. I recently tapered off Clomid as to see what my baseline was, and to see if I was still secondary hypogonadal (which I am).

So, a few questions:

As the title states - I'm interested in finding out what the current recommended T to E2 ratio is?

Is there a way to restart the HTPA? I see a lot of talk about people restarting their testes...but for those of us who are secondary, what can one do to try and get the pituitary firing again?

Has anyone ever added HGH to their regimen? I read somewhere that Clomid suppresses HGH production, which jives with what my labs are saying. Since my issues seem to be pituitary oriented, I'm wondering if this isn't a potential solution.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

The concept of the T:E ratio as a guideline, not an absolute. In that light, looking for a "reccomended" ratio is unproductive. Managing estradiol requires a doctor who assesses the objective, lab work (the sensitive test), and the subjective (the patient's symptoms). Generally speaking, a higher testosterone level means a higher estradiol level can be tolerated. But not always - I can let my estradiol climb into the upper 30s and continue to feel good, but not much higher. Others with the same testosterone value can ride well into the 40s with no adverse symptoms.

Think of the ratio as a guide that a good doctor factors into your protocol, but it's one of many factors. I would imagine you've watched your estradiol carefully during your years on Clomid given how easily it is to jump up the scale.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me