Metformin decreases high hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

In the US (At least in Alabama) Red Cross will do a therapeutic phlebotomy (form on their web site) with a form signed off by your DR at no cost to you. They can still use some parts of your blood. They changed their rules a bit back. So if you are on "T", and pass the rest of the screening process, they will do it at no cost. I think I have posted some info on that elsewhere here. If you don't have the form signed off by your DR you may have to pay a fee of around $30.00 or so.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My first year on TRT I was inching closer and closer to needing to donate blood due to high Hematocrit. I had started on Metformin in the summer of 2015, and by Dec of 2015 just when I thought I needed to donate off come blood, I had labs done and they showed my Hematocrit had fallen back underneath the high number........so no need to donate. I do not know if it was the Metformin, or that I had just finally stabalized my TRT where things had fallen into place on its own. However I am a very big fan of Metformin due to it's many benefits and very safe use.

HealthMan

My first year on TRT I was inching closer and closer to needing to donate blood due to high Hematocrit. I had started on Metformin in the summer of 2015, and by Dec of 2015 just when I thought I needed to donate off come blood, I had labs done and they showed my Hematocrit had fallen back underneath the high number........so no need to donate. I do not know if it was the Metformin, or that I had just finally stabalized my TRT where things had fallen into place on its own. However I am a very big fan of Metformin due to it's many benefits and very safe use.

What dosage of metformin you were using?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me