Auto Intramuscular Injector

Buy Lab Tests Online

KennyT

I may sound silly but I am having trouble giving my Testosterone shots to myself. I just cant seem to put the needle in. I had to have my wife do the shot. She is in the medical field and just laughs at me. I have no problem with my HCG. Just afraid of the long needle when doing the Testosterone.

I found an auto injector for IM shots here https://unionmedico.com/90-super-grip/ What do you guys think. I had an auto injector for sub Q a while back for Trimix and it made it easy. I'm thinking about getting one.:rolleyes:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KennyT

I was afraid someone would ask this . Im at work and cant remember the size of the needle. I will have to look tonight.
Its not the size of the needle hurting me tho. It doesn't hurt. Its me trying to insert the needle in my leg that stops me.
its like I hit a road block when it comes to inserting the needle. I'm thinking that if all I have to do is hit a release button to insert the needle I can aspirate and inject myself.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know if this will help, but I inject in my shoulders, with a easy touch 27g 1/2" syringe. Works for me.

KennyT

I was told I had to do IM I could not sub Q testosterone. Is this correct? I could do the insulin needle just fine. Is my doctor just old fashioned?

After using 27g 1/2" for sometime I went back to 25G 5/8" because it is much faster to draw and inject and pain wise no difference. If I pin only on my shoulders I can feel lumps coming up for me it is to much on a smaller area. I inject in my 2 squads and on 2 shoulders and always rotating and try to pin in different areas on each part.
How long have you been doing injections? After 10 you already won over your fear.

Vince

Super Moderator
I only inject in my shoulders. I've never had any lumps, it's ideal place for me. But I do know we'll all difference, we have to find what works best for us. I do believe your doctor is old-fashioned or not up on all the new protocols.

madman

Super Moderator
Try sub-q into abdominal fat smooth as butter/pain free! I look forward to it. Use insulin syringe 28 or 29 gauge 1/2".
'

James

KennyT - I like shallow IM in the shoulders. Seems most of the heavy posters on this site prefer IM or shallow IM. A few of the daily injection guys post that they will occasional subq, which makes sense if you're injecting daily. SubQ seemed to gain steam a couple years go, I don't hear as much about it anymore.

SubQ only really started as a way to people using the smaller syringes, too much unfounded speculation of absorption and aromatisation, and other such, but SubQ enabled the smaller needles and that was about all there (really) is too it and now that it's become the norm for the 29g 1/2", there's little talk about SQ/IM anymore.

CSI007

I was a needle chicken like you. I REALLY hate needles. If you use the insulin needle and pull up your skin and inject at a 45 degree angle it's really not bad at all. Rarely is there any pain.

I have been using a 30 gauge 5/16" needle recently. I was using 28 gauge 1/2" I hope that it does not make a difference but I have not crashed or anything like that. Waiting for my new blood work.

I tried to draw and inject with a 30G syringe. It was almost impossible, took almost 4-5 minuts to draw and really hard to inject. I needed a lot of force to push the plunger and the needle was moving a lot sideway during the injection. Now I have a lump in my shoulder. Maybe it is the oil that is too thick for smaller needles. I use Testoviron Depot enanthate with Castor(rincine) oil. No probem with 25G or 27G ( though 27G a bit hard as well to keep the syringe stable when injecting because I need to push really hard).
Any input on this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching