Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

billspaced

Hi all,

I have a question about timing. Here's my protocol:

0.4ml 200mg/ml Test cypionate and 350 IU HCG every 3.5 days
DHEA 35mg/day
Anastrozole .25mg 3 times a week

Currently, I inject the Test and HCG on Tuesday morning and Friday night. DHEA in the morning because it seemed to keep me awake at night (now I'm not so sure because my sleep sucks).

Anastrozole in the morning...

Does the "timing" of any of this matter? Meaning, should I take the DHEA at the same time I inject on those days I do inject? Earlier, later, makes no difference?

Same with the Anastrozole.

On with Defy (Dr. Saya)...new to all of this...he explained everything well on first consult. These questions arise mostly just because I'm curious.

I'm not feeling much "different" yet (only been on this a few weeks). Only real noticeable change thus far is increased sex drive and more frequent erections near the beginning. That seems to be wearing off a bit. (Placebo? No idea...)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

For some guys DHEA at night helps them sleep because it counter-acts a nighttime cortisol spike that awakes them at 2-3AM (I am that way) other guys take it in the AM and feel best that way.

James

billspaced - there has been some long threads on the timing thing. Seems most everyone has come to the conclusion that it's personal preference. You can consider dose amounts, the half life of a drug, etc., it's still personal preference. One of the docs said, as a generalization, HCG should be taken the day prior to your TRT shot, and your AI the day after. However there are more than a few guys that, for convenience, take all 3 at the same time with great results. As for DHEA, that too is all over the board with timing. Some guys take it both am & pm. I took it at night because it made me sleep. I discontinued it for a variety of reasons, and feel better without it.

The half-life of Anastrozole is about 50 hours so on a M/W/F routine, I use this routine, timing is a non-issue with Cyp or HCG.
Timing of HCG *used* to center around I think the weekly injections which have largely fallen out of favor for E3.5D schedule. the thought was to hit HCG on day 5 and 6 to help brindge to your next Cyp inj (day 7).

cja

For some guys DHEA at night helps them sleep because it counter-acts a nighttime cortisol spike that awakes them at 2-3AM (I am that way) other guys take it in the AM and feel best that way.

Is that what wakes me up from a dead sleep EVERY night? It doesnt matter what time I go to bed, I will wake up between 2-3 AM.

I actually come to this thread because I am wondering the same thing, Timing. Currently, like many others, do injections Monday morning and Thursday evening. It would be so much better for me to do these Mon and Thurs, both in the AM. I also began to wonder about my AI, being this goes to work right away, and the CYP peaks 24-36 hours after injections, should the AI be taken the morning following the injections?

25mgs of DHEA is taken every morning, I had no idea it may help with sleep, interesting.

I think we're all splitting hairs here really, at the end of the day it's convenience and preference. The protocol you stick to is better than the one you don't.

It's all a bunch of minutia.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching