My latest Bloods. Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi guys,

Attached are my latest bloods. To me and my doctor - everything looks great!
I am currently at 130/week of test cyp.

I'd like to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
DevilView attachment 3223

Your results do look good. There is, however, no reason to test LH and FSH once TRT has begun - they will reflect axis shutdown (as your do). And, for future reference, your doctor tested your estradiol with the incorrect lab measure. Men always want to use the sensitive/ultra sensitive, LC, MS/MS, test.

How owe are you u feeling?

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Your labs were done on 2/10/17. Overall everything looks good. Your dhea could be improved upon. Were these labs taken injecting 130mg/week or split twice weekly?

Why at the top of your form does it state as of 2/16/17 you are to inject 200mg/week or is that a misprint as it should say 2/16/16 because your syringes/needles were 8/26/16 and 8/30/16?
Why would your doctor increase your dosage from 130 to 200mg/week when your labs look good and you feel great or am I misreading something?

Devil613

Hi,

He originally wrote the prescription for 200, but we were going to start with 100 a week (thanks to this board). My sweet spot seems to be once a week at 130. I shoot Sunday morning and the test was Friday morning.

I shoot with the easytouch-71501 Easy Touch 27 Gauge 1 cc 1/2 in Insulin Syringes (again, thanks for this board) in the leg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me