Clomid mgs vs. mcgs... is this a scam?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Crafty

So I am working my way through a PCT program and ran through all the Clomid I had in one brand and my next pack just happened to be by a different company. I'm reading all the info on the label and it is leaving me feeling a little uneasy. I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

The label says:

Bionichepharma
Clomi-med
(Clomiphene Citrate Tablets USP)
50 mg/tab

Which is all well and good, but then I turn the pack around and it says in smaller text:

Each tablet contains:
Clomiphene Citrate USP 50mcg

Now I'm an English Major, not a math person, but I do know that 1 mcg is not even in the same ballpark as 1mg. Am I missing something or is this just some lame scam?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

So I am working my way through a PCT program and ran through all the Clomid I had in one brand and my next pack just happened to be by a different company. I'm reading all the info on the label and it is leaving me feeling a little uneasy. I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

The label says:

Bionichepharma
Clomi-med
(Clomiphene Citrate Tablets USP)
50 mg/tab

Which is all well and good, but then I turn the pack around and it says in smaller text:

Each tablet contains:
Clomiphene Citrate USP 50mcg

Now I'm an English Major, not a math person, but I do know that 1 mcg is not even in the same ballpark as 1mg. Am I missing something or is this just some lame scam?

I'm assuming the mcg is a typo, but best way to find out is to contact them. 50mcg would be useless.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me