Garlic: please recommend a supplement

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'd like to try a supplement after reading all of it's benefits in NO and blood pressure, there are lots out there...some say odorless and reviews are not odorless, and vice/versa...if you're using a garlic supplement that you know is working, please share it.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't supplement with garlic, but I do know people that swear by it, they use Kyolic aged garlic.
“Aged garlic extract is regarded as safe and more tolerable than garlic powder, and superior to raw or cooked garlic in relation to its antihypertensive properties,”
explained the researchers. “In addition, the active component S-allylcysteine (SAC) in AGE is less volatile than allicin in garlic powder, and therefore more easily standardised.”

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
After reading and thinking about this thread, I decide to start using aged garlic. Thanks Mr. Carter, another supplement I just added. :rolleyes:

rhino5169

I went to a doctor after work today, my blood pressure was 120/62 pulse 68.

Egads that's nice. Do you think the garlic has anything to do with it?

I also had appt today and was 140/80 pulse 64. At hone I've been in the 126/80 range I think niacin / magnesium is working.

Vince

Super Moderator
Egads that's nice. Do you think the garlic has anything to do with it?

I also had appt today and was 140/80 pulse 64. At hone I've been in the 126/80 range I think niacin / magnesium is working.

I also supplement with magnesium and niacin. At home my BP is always better. All my research showed, aged garlic does help to lower blood pressure.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me