How to maintain a healthy sex life

Buy Lab Tests Online

Donnie Moreland

Staff Writer
healthy_sex_life.jpg

The question of how to maintain a healthy sex life is, without a doubt, one of the most asked questions by men and their spouses. Sex is important, yes, but the act itself is never enough as the relationship progresses. The mistake we tend to make is applying too many additions in and out of the bedroom to satisfy our partners or more commonly, we do not do enough. So, here is a composed list of what I believe to be 4 ways (In no particular order) to maintain and sustain a healthy sexual relationship.

1. Communicate with your partner
Communication is the cornerstone of any relationship. But we tend to reject discussions about sex until one person has become too dissatisfied to even participate in the act. We have to remember that, like with anything else, things change. Our bodies respond differently to stimulation, stamina may decrease, strength may decline, patience may grow thin and our organs may not respond as quickly as they did the past 10 years. These things need to be communicated to the partner, so a variation in the sexual activity can occur. Also, in that we are human, we do become complacent and complacency equals boredom. But, no one can read a person's mind, regardless of how long they have been together. So, the obvious thing to do is to be honest with your partner and express that it may be time to spice things up

2. Be Confident
People tend to forget that as we age, our ability to cope with those given circumstances, may affect how we respond to our partners. What was once an immediate joy when approached with the idea of a night of fun could easily be replaced with hesitation and paranoia. Hesitation, because we do not want our partners to know that we are struggling with the stressors of aging. Paranoia, because we fear not being able to perform well in the bedroom and dissatisfying our partners. But, we have to remember that the same fear we may have, our partners may be experiencing as well. And even if they are not, they are still with you for a reason. So just remember, the mind controls the body. Think strong and be strong.

3. Cardio is Key
I'll keep this short and sweet. Stamina and sex are like milk and honey. They mend very well. Next time you are in the gym, try a high-intensity circuit session or finish your split routine with 20 minutes of light to moderate treadmill training. Not only will you be adding years on to your life by strengthening the heart, but your spouse will be thanking you in the morning

4. Four Play for More Play
Again, I will keep this short and sweet. You can't drive to work on an empty tank. To make the most of your time with your spouse, try beginning the session with an intense massage, light wrestling, a bubble-bath or simply take it back to the good old days and enjoy those long and sensuous kissing sessions. Be creative. You'll find that your partners “tank” will be full and you both can enjoy that long drive home.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale