New Poster: Pellet Conversion Has Begun

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I went to Doctor in Atlanta and reviewed blood work, which was done 18 weeks after last insertion of 5 pellets. My T was at 287 and my estradiol was in the teens. So, I am have begun the conversion over to TRT IM.

I have a one-month supply of Test Cyp and HCG. I was injected with 200 mg test IM in the glute and a subq shot of HCG in my abdomen. I also administered a second HCG shot the following day.

My instructions this first month are to repeat this weekly: on Friday, inject 200 mg Test Cyp along with the HCG, followed by another HCG on Saturday. I know there are many opinions that state this should possibly be done twice a week in smaller doses, but I'm going to stick with what the Doctor says while I get dialed in.

I do have one question: they premixed my first four syringes of the test cyp and the 8 syringes of HCG. The only needles he had for the test cyp are 23 gauge 1 1/4 inch. He said in the future I will draw my own and they will furnish me 25 gauge 1 inch. Can I put this test cyp out of the 23 gauge needles into another syringe with a 27 gauge needle?

Lastly, do 27 gauge needles come in 1" lengths?

I hate to be such a rookie, but I'm not liking this 23 gauge needle...Ha!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

Any reason you are starting with such a pretty huge dose of testosterone right off the bat?

You might also want to consider just doing sub-q shots with insulin needles (28 or 30 gauge). Super easy and painless.

CoastWatcher

That's a significantly high dose of testosterone in a single dose, so I hope your estradiol levels are going to be monitored by the sensitive test when your followup labs are run. As for your question, absolutely inject with a smaller needle. You don't need to batter yourself with a 23 gauge.

Vince

Super Moderator
That's a terrible size, I use easy touch 27g 1/2'. You don't change the needle and no waste of testosterone.

madman

Super Moderator
I went to Doctor in Atlanta and reviewed blood work, which was done 18 weeks after last insertion of 5 pellets. My T was at 287 and my estradiol was in the teens. So, I am have begun the conversion over to TRT IM.

I have a one-month supply of Test Cyp and HCG. I was injected with 200 mg test IM in the glute and a subq shot of HCG in my abdomen. I also administered a second HCG shot the following day.

My instructions this first month are to repeat this weekly: on Friday, inject 200 mg Test Cyp along with the HCG, followed by another HCG on Saturday. I know there are many opinions that state this should possibly be done twice a week in smaller doses, but I'm going to stick with what the Doctor says while I get dialed in.

I do have one question: they premixed my first four syringes of the test cyp and the 8 syringes of HCG. The only needles he had for the test cyp are 23 gauge 1 1/4 inch. He said in the future I will draw my own and they will furnish me 25 gauge 1 inch. Can I put this test cyp out of the 23 gauge needles into another syringe with a 27 gauge needle?

Lastly, do 27 gauge needles come in 1" lengths?

I hate to be such a rookie, but I'm not liking this 23 gauge needle...Ha!

I would be very cautious with starting at 200mg/week as that is a hefty starting dose and you have no idea how you are going to react especially regarding your estradiol. Would be more sensible to start low and go slow. Just know that jumping in to 200mg/week plus hcg use is going to be a significant jolt to your system. some of them doctors love getting people hooked on test. Why any doctor would immediately start someone on 200mg/week is ridiculous. If I were you I would start at 100-120mg weekly or 50-60mg every 3.5 days which would be more sensible. Many doctors are clueless when starting someone on trt.

psaufan

Not disagreeing with what you are saying...there is certainly some concern on my part. To clarify, though, I checked and my estradiol was 6.1, not in the teens like I thought.

CSI007

Not disagreeing with what you are saying...there is certainly some concern on my part. To clarify, though, I checked and my estradiol was 6.1, not in the teens like I thought.

JFYI, everyone is different but I had similar T and E2 levels to you. I am doing 50mg twice a week and my E2 is around 20 now with a T level of about 800.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me