Age Management Center and BrinkZone team up

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

I met with with Dr. Bedecs at Age Management Center (AMC) in Jupiter Florida recently and covered that on my site not long ago. Knowing how difficult it is for people to find a doctor who really understands hormones – for men and women – I was thrilled to be able to recommend him to followers of BrinkZone.

Due to that positive experience, yours truly and Dr. Bedecs have teamed up to offer services using our combined knowledge base and experience to assist people to optimize their health and well-being via TRT/HRT/lifestyle management

Readers can see what I will be offering, via the FL office HERE at AMC. People can either make appointments with me directly via page linked, or with Dr. Bedecs. Dr. Bedecs does a free screening via phone, skype, etc., and can be contacted via the AMC web site HERE to set up an appointment.

General info on the clinic and services offered at AMC which is far more than just TRT/HRT, can be found on the home page.

I will only be offering my services via the FL office, but those in ME or NE area in need of a good doc, I can recommend Dr. Bedecks.

- Will @ BrinkZone.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

FYI, Dr. Michael Bedecs, now offers medical marijuana certifications at the Age Management Center in Jupiter, Florida. Medical Marijuana has been approved for a variety of conditions. Florida's law is evolving rapidly, please contact Kristen at 561-331-4781 to see if you qualify for the use of medical marijuana.

paralyzer

FYI, Dr. Michael Bedecs, now offers medical marijuana certifications at the Age Management Center in Jupiter, Florida. Medical Marijuana has been approved for a variety of conditions. Florida's law is evolving rapidly, please contact Kristen at 561-331-4781 to see if you qualify for the use of medical marijuana.

Curious - how is medical mmj with trt? Curious if there's special synergy here?

Will Brink

Curious - how is medical mmj with trt? Curious if there's special synergy here?

I guess the Q would be synergy for what outcome? I'm not aware of direct synergy (e.g., T and HCG) but I can see where there may be some overlap, such as in chronic pain syndromes, but these are two separate treatments offered via AMC vs seen as combined therapies per se.

Will Brink

madman

Super Moderator
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com