Will I have problems with Hematocrit? My number is high before TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
My Hematocrit is 47.6 ( range 37.5 to 51.0) before TRT

Is hematocrit one of those things that is very different for each person? Nelson mentioned in one of his video's he has only had to give blood once in 24 years.
Now since blood tests are ~6 months apart can one use daily blood pressure to get a hint your blood is turning to molasse?

==================
second topic

I am working on finding away to get my labs up on the site but the digital format they were sent to me would have me post over 20 screen captured pages. Here is an example of page 1 of my labs in December.
It also doesn't help that the forums insert image via URL doesn't work I have to manually use link[ /img] to get a pict to post. The advantage of "insert image via URL" is you get a small thumbnail in your post and when one clicks on the thumbnail a full screen image pops up. Very useful for those wanting details and those not interested. Any admins out there that could look into this?

[IMG]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2462/32614577890_ef28edeff6_z.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
That's not too high, although with low test usually you see low normal HgB and HCT.

I'm not sure what to do with your blood tests, but you can use imgur.com to upload all the pictures into a gallery.

ERO

It is very individualized. Many of us donate every 8 weeks at the Red Cross year round and that takes care of any issues. You are helping others that way as well as helping yourself and it only takes around 20 minutes.

CoastWatcher

My hematocrit rose to 47 when I initiated TRT and it hasn't moved in the 21 months since. My point is that you may not see an increase that requires action on your part, or you may. I know, just the sort of ambiguous answer you wanted to avoid. Time will tell. I would not, however, look to your blood pressure readings to diagnose polycythemia.

That's not too high, although with low test usually you see low normal HgB and HCT.

I'm not sure what to do with your blood tests, but you can use imgur.com to upload all the pictures into a gallery.

47.6 is not to high but that was before I started TRT and my worry is I will get too high and not be able to donate blood.
I got this from Nelson's video on dealing with side effect of TRT.
Time stamp 5min 9sec to jump right to what worried me.
https://youtu.be/tWD4Js_qvK8?t=5m9s

On my picture issues I have a flicker account where I store all my photos I wish to share on the web that is not an issue its using this site and trying to make an efficient or effective post. Between what LabCorp sent me via email and this site having some broken features for displaying photos I just can't get there from here. Right now its no biggy I;'ll continue to post bits and pieces however one day I would like to post a complete blood lab and ask for advice.

thanks to everyone for your ideas and suggestions I really do appreciate you taking the time to post.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me