Please Help - Problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

littlecub85

im kind of begining a new chaper myself.... I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER.. PLEASE IF ANYOE CUD HELP EASE MY MIND....IVE BEEN STRIPPED. OF MY DEPO- IM 200MG VIALS I GET 2 A MONTH.... THEY NEED NEW PA AND INSURANCE KEEPS DENYING IT DUEE TO MY STUPID DOCTOR NOT GIVIING HIS OFFICE MANGER THE CORRECT BLOOD RESULTS....SO NOW IM COPY AND PASTING MY THOUGHT CUZ I WROTE IT AS A STICKY YESTERDAY.....SO YET ANTHER DAY OF NOTHING HAS HAPPEND.. EXCEPT I WAS TOLD MY PR. A. WAS DENIED DUE TO NOT ENUFF INFO. MY INSURANCE SAID THEY NEEDED PRIOR BLOOD WORK TO COMPARE WITH BLOOD FROM FEB 14TH, AND THE DOC DIDNT SEND THAT PART....BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO LABCORP FILES SO I WS ABLE TO GET ANY BLOOD RESULTS FROM THE LAST 3 YEARS...SO I SENT A FAX WHAT THEY NEEDED. SO HERE ME OUT . PLEASE I NEED SOOME FEED BACK IM BUGGIN ... HERE IT GOES....
HELLO, so ive been gratefull for this site now about a year on here. Im keith from NYC 31yo male had depression and paxil killed my libido along with other drugs ...got my t on track and now this....

My journey started about a year ago on TRT IM 100mg q 7 days i do it at home. i get pfizer brand 200mg vials. ne way all has been great for the last year on it levels are perfect things cudnt be better... i went to refill my Test. last week and it has 2 refills left and no one has said anything.

and when I go to get it I get told , " we need u to get new blood work and do a prior Auth again" ....they dont care my levels r going to drop and apparently my dr doesnt really eather. i rushed to the lab on valentines day to get all the blood work and put a rush on it, which my doc forgot to put :) wonderful ! ..

so as of today i am 9 days in with out any injections!!! .... im furious... they r going so slow and making stupid mistakes which is why keep getting denyed there not sending the rite blood shit......im so scared im going to drop back down so low so fast, by the time this gets fixed..

last time i had a problem it took 3 months.

Heres the SMALL up side...

I have a left over bottle of generic Androgel 1% u need 8 pumps to get 100mg transdermal
compared to my body being used to either 50mgs q 3.5 days or 100mg q 7......what im using now the 8 pumps 100mgs transdermal im sure is very little ..... they dont know I have this bottle. if i didnt I would be very very sick....so thank god i saved it. but still.......

i just cant belive my insurance company told me "Keith, every 6 months we need to do this" WHY THE **** DID MY PHARM OR doc not tell me. or am i just physcic i would have had his done months ago so there wud be no gap had i known!!
. i feel like this is harmful to make someones hormones go nuts ..... mind u they dont know i have that emergency bottle of generic gel (which is so shitty btw) ... anyway.. .with the 80-100mg transdermal daily... will I make it ? :( :(
thanks guys:(:(:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused:
peace
KC​
Attached Images

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
im kind of begining a new chaper myself.... I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER.. PLEASE IF ANYOE CUD HELP EASE MY MIND....IVE BEEN STRIPPED. OF MY DEPO- IM 200MG VIALS I GET 2 A MONTH.... THEY NEED NEW PA AND INSURANCE KEEPS DENYING IT DUEE TO MY STUPID DOCTOR NOT GIVIING HIS OFFICE MANGER THE CORRECT BLOOD RESULTS....SO NOW IM COPY AND PASTING MY THOUGHT CUZ I WROTE IT AS A STICKY YESTERDAY.....SO YET ANTHER DAY OF NOTHING HAS HAPPEND.. EXCEPT I WAS TOLD MY PR. A. WAS DENIED DUE TO NOT ENUFF INFO. MY INSURANCE SAID THEY NEEDED PRIOR BLOOD WORK TO COMPARE WITH BLOOD FROM FEB 14TH, AND THE DOC DIDNT SEND THAT PART....BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO LABCORP FILES SO I WS ABLE TO GET ANY BLOOD RESULTS FROM THE LAST 3 YEARS...SO I SENT A FAX WHAT THEY NEEDED. SO HERE ME OUT . PLEASE I NEED SOOME FEED BACK IM BUGGIN ... HERE IT GOES....
HELLO, so ive been gratefull for this site now about a year on here. Im keith from NYC 31yo male had depression and paxil killed my libido along with other drugs ...got my t on track and now this....

My journey started about a year ago on TRT IM 100mg q 7 days i do it at home. i get pfizer brand 200mg vials. ne way all has been great for the last year on it levels are perfect things cudnt be better... i went to refill my Test. last week and it has 2 refills left and no one has said anything.

and when I go to get it I get told , " we need u to get new blood work and do a prior Auth again" ....they dont care my levels r going to drop and apparently my dr doesnt really eather. i rushed to the lab on valentines day to get all the blood work and put a rush on it, which my doc forgot to put :) wonderful ! ..

so as of today i am 9 days in with out any injections!!! .... im furious... they r going so slow and making stupid mistakes which is why keep getting denyed there not sending the rite blood shit......im so scared im going to drop back down so low so fast, by the time this gets fixed..

last time i had a problem it took 3 months.

Heres the SMALL up side...

I have a left over bottle of generic Androgel 1% u need 8 pumps to get 100mg transdermal
compared to my body being used to either 50mgs q 3.5 days or 100mg q 7......what im using now the 8 pumps 100mgs transdermal im sure is very little ..... they dont know I have this bottle. if i didnt I would be very very sick....so thank god i saved it. but still.......

i just cant belive my insurance company told me "Keith, every 6 months we need to do this" WHY THE **** DID MY PHARM OR doc not tell me. or am i just physcic i would have had his done months ago so there wud be no gap had i known!!
. i feel like this is harmful to make someones hormones go nuts ..... mind u they dont know i have that emergency bottle of generic gel (which is so shitty btw) ... anyway.. .with the 80-100mg transdermal daily... will I make it ? :( :(
thanks guys:(:(:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused:
peace
KC​

Attached Images

Hey man, no need to panic, insurance companies suck. We all know that, haha. They will screw you over whenever without a care.

Did you ask the pharmacist how much the cash price is? Testosterone isn't exactly expensive, I've NEVER had mine covered by insurance, and it's not that expensive.

If you're getting it from a local pharmacy, check out goodrx.com for coupons and stuff. Last I heard it was about $60 a vial, and at 100mg per week that lasts longer than it's actually sterile for.

CSI007

I will second what johndoesmith has said. You can get a 10ml bottle of 200mg/ml T from walgreens with a goodrx coupon for around $44.00! I wouldn't even bother with the insurance. It's too much of a hassle.

ERO

As important as Testosterone is, I agree with what others have said - don't let insurance dictate if you can have it or not - just go out of pocket. I don't know your financial situation, but its not that much $$$ and its your health you are talking about.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Keith, I hear your frustration, and stuff like this happens with others. However, the thing I emphasize the most when it comes to your hormone program is for YOU be the one to take the bull by the horns and always stay 2 Steps Ahead!! This message is for everyone, especially anyone who is being treated by a general physician or practitioner that maybe doesn't grasp the whole hormone treatment program like maybe some of the specialty clinics do.

You had mentioned that the "last time this happened" it took you three (3) months to get resolved. That in itself was the first flag to know this place can and probably will have similar problems going forward.

I say all of this will lots of empathy, as I know first hand how fast it all can go south when counting on what you think are medical professionals to be looking out for you. This was evident in my program early-on with my PCP, and I found myself on a journey to find optimal care. Ultimately, my best reward was investing into the time needed to grow my knowledge in this area, and then aligning myself with reliable professionals that specialize in HRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me