Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
After 6 months on daily T Cyp I felt that there was still a lot of room for improvement for me, so I switched from Cypionate to Propionate. Having been on it for a couple of weeks now, I have a significantly higher/consistent energy level throughout the day. No afternoon slump and getting easily distracted like before. Libido seems a little higher too. I can't wait to get some tests in a few weeks and see what everything looks like.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
After 6 months on daily T Cyp I felt that there was still a lot of room for improvement for me, so I switched from Cypionate to Propionate. Having been on it for a couple of weeks now, I have a significantly higher/consistent energy level throughout the day. No afternoon slump and getting easily distracted like before. Libido seems a little higher too. I can't wait to get some tests in a few weeks and see what everything looks like.

Jason why don't you start a new thread, I'd be interested in watching your updates.

thething313

Hey guys, for the people in here on the daily schedule I'd like to know if you're injecting first thing in the AM or doing it at night. I saw Vince say earlier that he does his first thing in the morning and I'd like to hear feedback from some other people too regarding what seems to work best for them! Thanks in advance!!

CoastWatcher

Hey guys, for the people in here on the daily schedule I'd like to know if you're injecting first thing in the AM or doing it at night. I saw Vince say earlier that he does his first thing in the morning and I'd like to hear feedback from some other people too regarding what seems to work best for them! Thanks in advance!!

First thing in the morning for nearly two years.

Vince

Super Moderator
The two main reasons I like to inject first thing in the morning, it becomes a routine and when I have labs. I always get labs done, first thing in the morning, fasting and before I inject.

I hit mine at 5AM right out of the shower. In order to mimic your diurnal cycle shooting in the AM would be best as natural T is higher in the AM and tapers down thru the day.

TERRENCE H

At first, in Feb when I started I was taking 200 mg per week per the Dr. I was waking up sweating my ass off at night every so often. A friend told me about doing it daily in the morning cause doing it at night made it hard for him to sleep. I read that subq injections more often allowed for a lower dose. I went to 20-22 mg daily in my belly with an insulin syringe and the night sweat episodes stopped. I need to redo blood soon.

meelord

OK went to daily injections with no HCG. Injecting 10mg/ml a day for a total dose of 140 mg/ml a week. Just got my labs back and they are pretty damn perfect, i.e, total T = 1039; free T = 19.7 (7.2-24); DHEA = 256.1; Estradiol = 20.4 (8-35); SHBG = 31.1 (19.3-76.4). Pretty damn perfect, right?! So I am prone to aromatizing E2, so there is no doubt that daily injections "cured" my E2 issue. However prior to this test I also stopped the HCG because I thought it was probably spiking my E2. I still think that is the case. So if I want to continue using HCG I am likely going to have to take .25 mg of Anastrazole twice a week after my 2x a week HCG shots. I feel like HCG helps with libido and I hate shrunken balls. That said, with or without HCG I still feel like I retain too much water. Water retention is worse with HCG however. Any ideas on the water retention issue without the use of yet another drug would be greatly appreciated.

Vince

Super Moderator
OK went to daily injections with no HCG. Injecting 10mg/ml a day for a total dose of 140 mg/ml a week. Just got my labs back and they are pretty damn perfect, i.e, total T = 1039; free T = 19.7 (7.2-24); DHEA = 256.1; Estradiol = 20.4 (8-35); SHBG = 31.1 (19.3-76.4). Pretty damn perfect, right?! So I am prone to aromatizing E2, so there is no doubt that daily injections "cured" my E2 issue. However prior to this test I also stopped the HCG because I thought it was probably spiking my E2. I still think that is the case. So if I want to continue using HCG I am likely going to have to take .25 mg of Anastrazole twice a week after my 2x a week HCG shots. I feel like HCG helps with libido and I hate shrunken balls. That said, with or without HCG I still feel like I retain too much water. Water retention is worse with HCG however. Any ideas on the water retention issue without the use of yet another drug would be greatly appreciated.
I'm told if your drink a lot of water, you will retain less. I'm one that follows that advice, the only issue I have, I urinate a lot and I never retain water. :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me