Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

As someone who is attempting to manage treatment with daily injects its great to hear others experiences! I know coast said he has avoided an AI with daily injects but I'm curious to hear if the other daily guys have been able to eliminate an AI? Also would be interested in hearing where your levels are at on your specific protocol! Thanks in advance guys, I've been struggling for a little while now so its great to get your feedback!

What is your protocol like? Are you happy with it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Send a quick note to Defy and see what their thoughts are on the hematocrit question. Even if they don't get back to you quickly, and you didn't change your protocol for another week, you would still have six weeks before you test again. Should they be able to give you a definitive negative answer you'll avoid a protocol change.

Just a suggestion.

I did donate 8 weeks ago on Monday, which has been my schedule. That is a very good suggestion, about contacting Defy Medical about their opinion on daily injections and hematocrit.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why do you think that 47 isnt that good? Before I started TRT mine bounced around between 45 an 48 which I would assume is my normal.

I think Tommy meant, my levels look good to him. Better then his levels, but he never donated blood.

James

Like many guys, my concerns are the long term potential of scar tissue and the daily commitment of injections. Like most everything, it comes down to the individual's perception of cost-benefit. If someone, such as me, feels pretty good and the various lab numbers are in line with a twice-a-week protocol, there's no need to change. However if you're experiencing some of the challenges that guys have that make the decision to go daily, it's certainly worth giving it a go. I imagine the daily routine would settled in after a while and would eventually get to be a non-issue. Mixing injection spots obviously would help and I know some diabetes guys inject multiple times daily, but a lot of those guys also have tremendous issues with scar tissue. Many of those forums have several theads on scar tissue.

hfbjr

I've been injecting 24 mgs every day using an insulin syringe for well over 6 months sub q. I have a routine, where my alarm is set for 0440 hours everyday.
I administer my shot. Pregnelone, and thyroid pills. On Fri, I take my cabergoline.

I'm exciting to say that I haven't had any need to take arimidex for over 3 weeks now!!

Mood is greatly improved. As well as muscle fullness.

hfbjr

When I injected into my muscle end, I was getting noticeable sore bumps at the site. Not no more sub q.

I do wish the release was a little faster, as I personally feel and notice a difference in thst I'm much more stronger in the pm vs am hours.

Vince

Super Moderator
I did email my consultation rep and told them of my protocol change. Hopefully they will go along with my changes, which I did start today.
That 20mg of testosterone, sure looked small compared to the 100mg, I was injecting every 3 1/2 days.
I'm hoping I won't get tired of injecting every day.

hfbjr

I'm certain you'll be fine. With me, I'm a creature of habit, so this routine is no biggie. I keep things simplified. Matter of fact, after I type this, I'll be be giving myself my shot, along with other medications. You will use alot more syringes, so keep that in mind as far as supplies go. I'm sure you got that covered tho.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm certain you'll be fine. With me, I'm a creature of habit, so this routine is no biggie. I keep things simplified. Matter of fact, after I type this, I'll be be giving myself my shot, along with other medications. You will use alot more syringes, so keep that in mind as far as supplies go. I'm sure you got that covered tho.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I do have about 400 Easy Touch 27g 1/2" so I guess I'm covered. :rolleyes:

I did email my consultation rep and told them of my protocol change. Hopefully they will go along with my changes, which I did start today.
That 20mg of testosterone, sure looked small compared to the 100mg, I was injecting every 3 1/2 days.
I'm hoping I won't get tired of injecting every day.

Would preloading a few to a weeks worth of injections help with that?
I assume you don't reuse needles or syringes.

madman

Super Moderator
Not at all with using a 28 to 30 gauge needle.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I do have about 400 Easy Touch 27g 1/2" so I guess I'm covered. :rolleyes:

Vince are you dropping your weekly dosage of 100mg every 3.5 days(200mg/weekly) to 20mg daily(140mg/weekly)?
Maybe by going to daily at a lower dose you will still be able to attain a top end tt trough and notice improvements in your hematocrit/estradiol/lipid profiles even though I am sure from your previous posts that your lipids are in check and you have never had an issue with high estradiol?

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince are you dropping your weekly dosage of 100mg every 3.5 days(200mg/weekly) to 20mg daily(140mg/weekly)?
Maybe by going to daily at a lower dose you will still be able to attain a top end tt trough and notice improvements in your hematocrit/estradiol/lipid profiles even though I am sure from your previous posts that your lipids are in check and you have never had an issue with high estradiol?

Yes I agree with everything you wrote.

thething313

What is your protocol like? Are you happy with it?

Well I recently started a protocol of 18mgs of Enan. daily. Its def too early to tell if I'm good on this regime but I'm definitely not as bad as I was previously. In the past I have been on a number of different regiments between injecting every 3.5 days to daily, have tried a few different t esters, with and w/o anastrozole. All that has narrowed me down to my current protocol. It feels close, but I will need to see how it plays out over time once totally stable. I plan to 100% avoid an AI if possible, but it feels like estrogen could add up quickly where I'm currently at if that makes sense. I obviously plan on getting blood work prior to changing things up, just trying to get a feel for things.

I know its all anecdotal evidence and everyone is different, but that is what led me to my last question. Just want to get a feel for where people are at with their daily dose and whether or not it has helped them avoid having to take an AI.

hfbjr

I use a 1/2 in. .5 ml insulin syringe. 29 gauge needle. I have no problems. I do sub q. No longer get the sore tissue from injecting into muscle.

The doc started me on every day injections sub q due to my ridiculous need for arimidex. I was sometimes using .5 mgs a day due to burning/itching/ aching chest. That was with an injection schedule of tue./ thur- in the muscle.

In addition, I take 10 mgs of pregnelone and half a grain of thyroid meds daily. No hcg.

I will say, and it's my experience only, that sub q injections seem to be slower at releasing into the body. Come around 5 pm I'm really energized, feel stronger too, vs in the morning.

Another thing I learned is how important estrogen is. Without my mood is terrible. Feel weak. No pump. Lethargic.no energy.

For unknown reasons, I haven't used any arimidex for over 3 weeks. I hope I never have to again.

hfbjr

I'll preload a syringe or two on the weekends, but never more than two.

Once you get into a routine, it's really a piece of cake.

PAUL-E

Very interested to hear your feedback on how you feel!
I'm slowly getting there myself baby steps lol 1st was 2x a week now 3x a week and soon EOD I think.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Got some results back.

10/25/2016 (T Cyp 80mg every 3.5 days)
HCT: 46.2 % (36.0-52.0)
Total T: 584 ng/dL (348-1197)
Free T: 21.1 pg/mL (8.7-25.1)

2/22/2017 (T Cyp 20mg every day)
HCT: 48.4 % (36.0-52.0)

Total T was 999 on 12/08/2016 after 5 weeks on daily injections. I haven't got that result back yet for the latest round of tests.

I was at 44% HCT before going on TRT and was really low (150's) so I don't think this is bad at all.

Vince

Super Moderator
Very interested to hear your feedback on how you feel!
I'm slowly getting there myself baby steps lol 1st was 2x a week now 3x a week and soon EOD I think.

Today is only my 5th day of daily injections, 20mg of T and I'm still injecting HCG 500iu every 3 1/2 days. So far it's been easy, I inject first thing in the morning. I'm still only injecting in my shoulders. I feel good, I feel the same as my old protocol, at least so far.

CoastWatcher

Today is only my 5th day of daily injections, 20mg of T and I'm still injecting HCG 500iu every 3 1/2 days. So far it's been easy, I inject first thing in the morning. I'm still only injecting in my shoulders. I feel good, I feel the same as my old protocol, at least so far.

Given the success you had on your past protocols it will be very interesting to see how/if this makes any difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me