Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

lenny

Thought I'd chime in, since I haven't posted in awhile. Still doing daily injections, and still loving it. I've recently settled with 29g 1/2 needles with a smaller .3 cc syringe. The larger demarcations on the smaller syringes make it easier to see what I'm doing and draw a precise dose. I had been using 31g for a long time, but these draw so much faster, it's a breeze.

My first test results (from DiscountedLabs) had my total at 525 ng/dL, which kind of surprised me, but also made sense considering some of the symptoms I'd been seeing. Morning erections had decreased, strength in my legs wasn't very good, sleep quality wasn't very good, etc. This was after about three months… I realize now I shouldn't have put off my labs that long.

I'd been dosing 20 mg of t-cyp a day, or .1 cc, so I raised my daily dose just a hair to 22 mg, or .11 cc. Within a short period of time everything started improving, and it was one of those things where I remembered, oh yeah, THIS is what I'm supposed to feel like. Morning erections came back, mental focus and clarity skyrocketed, libido kicked into high gear, I started sleeping better, and my muscle mass started increasing even though I hadn't been to the gym in a couple months. I had blood drawn again last week when I saw my doc, about one month after increasing my dose, and I'm still waiting on the results. I'll post again when they roll in.

Another thing that I'm excited about with the daily protocol is that, so far, it appears that my hematocrit is much better controlled. This is really important for me since I have hypertension. I slacked off on my phlebotomy for five months, and after all that time my hematocrit was only 44%, the lowest number I've seen since I started TRT (without the help of a recent phlebotomy, that is). It made sense because my blood pressure had been excellent that whole time. Granted, I know now that my T wasn't optimal, so my hematocrit might climb a little higher now with a higher T level, but we'll see.

My doc thinks the daily injections are a great idea, and said he might start recommending it. I was surprised to hear that so far I'm the only patient of his doing a daily protocol.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
lenny, I also switched to a 29g 1/2 syringe from a 27g 1/2 syringe, and daily has seem to help lower my hematocrit to better levels.

lenny

Vince - Cool! Yes, I'd noted that you guys were reporting good hematocrits with daily injections, so I'm thrilled that I'm getting similar results.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince - Cool! Yes, I'd noted that you guys were reporting good hematocrits with daily injections, so I'm thrilled that I'm getting similar results.

I agree, I think there are many benefits of daily injections. Lower E2 levels and better hematocrits.

lenny

How much better +/- (Hematocrits)? Any idea what can be expected?

My hematocrit typically would be over 50% or close to it without a phlebotomy. But last I checked it was 44%… that was after about four months of daily injections.

Jury's still out for me on hematocrit, though, since I recently raised my dosage a hair. I'll know more in a couple months.

hfbjr

I've been on trt for over 2 years and haven't donated. When I began feeling some shortness of breath, or heavy breathing, coupled with tightness in my legs, I noticed a big difference once I stopped weekly b12 injections and went easy on the red meat.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on trt for over 2 years and haven't donated. When I began feeling some shortness of breath, or heavy breathing, coupled with tightness in my legs, I noticed a big difference once I stopped weekly b12 injections and went easy on the red meat.
I supplement with Jarrow B12 5000mcg daily, my B12 levels are way over the range.

High Viamin B12
It's been a long time since I had my B12 tested. I supplement with Jarrow Methyl B-12 5000mcg lozenges. When I wake up in the morning, I just chew one up and don't really think about it. My levels are very high 1773 pg/mL range 221-700 pg/mL​

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10377-High-Viamin-B12

madman

Super Moderator
How did you guys calculate what a daily dose would be? I am using 70mg twice per week, and am taking AI three times per week. Reading this I may be able to get rid of the AI by doing daily injections. Thanks.

CoastWatcher

How did you guys calculate what a daily dose would be? I am using 70mg twice per week, and am taking AI three times per week. Reading this I may be able to get rid of the AI by doing daily injections. Thanks.
Start with your current weekly dose - in your case, 140mg. That means it would be reasonable to inject 20mg on a daily basis. In my own case, I calculated ester weight of enanthate and worked out how much test-e I would need to mimic what a healthy man would produce; it came to 16mg a day. That said, 20 is a fine place for you to run your protocol.

You have to to give it time. You will likely feel a bit odd while levels rebalance. I urge six weeks before testing. Others argue four is sufficient.

Finally, what is your shbg?

Vince

Super Moderator
Before switching to daily injections, I was injecting 200mg of T weekly (100mg every 3 1/2 days). I started with 22mg daily for 7 weeks and did labs, my T levels were too high, I'm how injecting 20mg daily.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10351-Vince-s-latest-labs-4-10-17

Start with your current weekly dose - in your case, 140mg. That means it would be reasonable to inject 20mg on a daily basis. In my own case, I calculated ester weight of enanthate and worked out how much test-e I would need to mimic what a healthy man would produce; it came to 16mg a day. That said, 20 is a fine place for you to run your protocol.

You have to to give it time. You will likely feel a bit odd while levels rebalance. I urge six weeks before testing. Others argue four is sufficient.

Finally, what is your shbg?

My SHBG is 26.9 with a range of16.5 - 55.9 nmol/L

T level is 1030 @ trough with range of348 - 1197 ng/dl

Free T is 24.5 and a range of 6.8 - 21.5 pg/ml

My T levels are a little high, and I seem to be retaining more water than I would like. Will be doing labs again this coming Wednesday, will wait for these before trying anything new. I feel pretty good at my current regimen, I would guess I am about 80% dialled in. So if all else fails I could revert back to my current dose. Is my SHBG okay for doing a daily injections, or would I even benefit from them at all? If I am unable to get rid of the AI from doing daily injections, then it wouldnt be worth the change for me. I guess this is something I can look at when the new labs come in.

buggies100

How did you guys comeup with a starting dosage for this regimen? Did you just divide your weekly dose by 7? I am a giy who struggles with hct. While off T for 4 months i was still 49.8 before going back on teat cyp. That was after 4 phlebotomies over same time period. It seems that some of you are having some luck keeping those numbers down.
Currently i am on 30 mg every 3.5 days. Feeling pretty good. But maybe daily could help

Vince

Super Moderator
How did you guys comeup with a starting dosage for this regimen? Did you just divide your weekly dose by 7? I am a giy who struggles with hct. While off T for 4 months i was still 49.8 before going back on teat cyp. That was after 4 phlebotomies over same time period. It seems that some of you are having some luck keeping those numbers down.
Currently i am on 30 mg every 3.5 days. Feeling pretty good. But maybe daily could help

That's a pretty low dose of test, 30mg. When I first started dailies I guessed at the amount, but I know when doing dailies my T will be higher so I lowered my dose it. It did bring down my HCT but I don't think it works for everyone. Some do dailies to lower their estradiol levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me