Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I agree, I'm wondering if I will feel any different. I also think, "maybe for me 200mg a week of T was too high".

I have sub'd to this thread and I am very interested in your journey Vince.

Being so new to all this I am scratching my head a little bit. At what T lvl have we cured our male hypogonadism.
In my mind everything above that is for other reasons.

Is it possible to alleviate the symptoms of male hypogonadism, feel better and be healther without running T lvl's of a 20 year old
without having to take all those other drugs to fix the side effects of running such a high T. (man boobs, blood donation, estradiol, higher blood pressure, ???, etc)
It seems like for every one thing we try and fix we break (throw out of wack) two others.
It's an endless hunt with a moving target. One day you have it and the next day you don't and you have no clue why you didn't change anything.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I have sub'd to this thread and I am very interested in your journey Vince.

Being so new to all this I am scratching my head a little bit. At what T lvl have we cured our male hypogonadism.
In my mind everything above that is for other reasons.

Is it possible to alleviate the symptoms of male hypogonadism, feel better and be healther without running T lvl's of a 20 year old
without having to take all those other drugs to fix the side effects of running such a high T. (man boobs, blood donation, estradiol, higher blood pressure, ???, etc)
It seems like for every one thing we try and fix we break (throw out of wack) two others.
It's an endless hunt with a moving target. One day you have it and the next day you don't and you have no clue why you didn't change anything.

I've never had any issues with man boobs, High estradiol and I never was told to donate blood. I donate blood as a precautionary measure. My estradiol usually runs low, the only time it runs high if if I used Too Much DHEA. I'm currently using 35 mg of DHEA, the main reason I supplement with DHEA is to keep my estradiol in the normal range. I do check my blood pressure daily and it does run in good levels.

I should add that I am not going to donate blood any longer, I would like to see if I need to.

I talked to Defy about Enanthate over Cypionate at my last recurring consult and they were open to it if I chose to change but ~4 months of daily Cyp and I haven't felt the need to look elsewhere, as it where.

zojo360

Great topic...

Been considering this for some time now and will move to this change of daily injections in six weeks as I just changed my protocol after Endo appt and waiting for 6 weeks to see new results. I believe this may be the best way to obtain the most steady state levels around with guaranteed absorption with injections. Steady E2 levels as proved by CW and I'm all for that!!!

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, nice steady levels. I will have labs 7 weeks after starting this new protocol. Coast Watcher has been my inspiration for trying daily injections.

zojo360

Common sense says yes but I'd like to ask CW or other experienced daily guys a question. If you switch to daily pins, would it be safe to say you could actually take a smaller amount with the same results? I'm sure SHBG plays into this as well as other factors yet it seems a sound conclusion.

CoastWatcher

Common sense says yes but I'd like to ask CW or other experienced daily guys a question. If you switch to daily pins, would it be safe to say you could actually take a smaller amount with the same results? I'm sure SHBG plays into this as well as other factors yet it seems a sound conclusion.

When I was on an every 3.5 day injection schedule I injected 60mg twice a week, 120mg per week. I had somewhat low SHBG and my estradiol had climbed well over 50. The initial driver for me was to avoid an AI, not because anastrozole is a "bad" drug, but because I always aim at simplicity - why add another element to a protocol that has to be accounted for?

Injecting enanthate, living in Canada, my doctor and I determined that 16mg a day would be close to what a healthy man would produce every day (realizing we had to account for the ester chain). That works out to 112mg of testosterone weekly - eight milligrams less than the earlier protocol. My levels are maintained at 1000 and my e2 slid to the upper 20s/low 30s. Most importantly, I feel great. My libido and erectile performance are dramatically better, and my energy is solid and consistent.

I have not replicated a daily pattern - the ester chain prevents that; I have established as close to a steady-state as can be done.

I see no reason why every patient should do this - the vast majority of men, an overwhelming number, do as well on fewer weekly injections. But I expect to follow this protocol for as long as I can.

Vince

Super Moderator
Coastwatcher, who thought of daily injections. Has your doctor used it on other patients before you. I'm wondering where the idea of your daily injections came from.

Gianluca Bonetti

I'm a low SHBG guy as well so I was recommenced by Doc to go for everyday injection, but I just don't like the idea to do IM injection for the rest of my life everyday, and I wasn't doing well on subQ when I tried it, I do, though, HCG 5x week instead of 3 x week and I have to say that, talking about ups and down, HCG it what probably gives me more ups and down, I switched few months a go from Twice a week with T IM to 3 times a week, I honestly didn't notice any better stable energy/libido, or at least I didn't realize it....maybe everyday injection would give me the answer

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree daily injections may not be for everyone. I still inject HCG 500iu every 3 1/2 days. Today has only been my 7th day of injecting testosterone daily and it as been much easier than I originally thought. One thing I like, the amount I use is so small compared to my 3 1/2 days amount.

I'm a low SHBG guy as well so I was recommenced by Doc to go for everyday injection, but I just don't like the idea to do IM injection for the rest of my life everyday, and I wasn't doing well on subQ when I tried it, I do, though, HCG 5x week instead of 3 x week and I have to say that, talking about ups and down, HCG it what probably gives me more ups and down, I switched few months a go from Twice a week with T IM to 3 times a week, I honestly didn't notice any better stable energy/libido, or at least I didn't realize it....maybe everyday injection would give me the answer

A few of us would mirror what you're thinking about HCG, for myself I don't feel anything or think I get anything from it, obviously by appearance my nuts are alive and have a nice physical appearance but there's no other tangible benefit being experienced. I quite HCG for a short time but went back to it after about a month because I do like how my nuts appear. I do use a minimal dose 205iu E3.5D...I done 200 and even 100iu E3.5D....as much as 500 E.3.5D and it's like injecting water. Quite a few guys are getting clued in to the possibility that the HCG use is where some of their ups/downs come from.

CoastWatcher

Coastwatcher, who thought of daily injections. Has your doctor used it on other patients before you. I'm wondering where the idea of your daily injections came from.

I had read an older post of Gene's reflecting on natural testosterone production in healthy men and spoke to my doctor about working toward capturing something close to that with a protocol (recognizing I had lower SHBG and rising estradiol). She had men in her practice who were on daily injections dealing with just those issues. I was was happy to give it a try and haven't looked back. She has told me some tire of the schedule and about 10% fail to lower their e2. So...of those who stay the course, the majority are pleased.

Cumulatively, I don't use less in 7 days. Of course I shoot less at each injection but I still run 200mg/wk and I don't think it did anything to my E which was out of control, at the time. I did everything I could to avoid the AI just like CoastWatcher said but in my case I had to start using .25mg 3xW. I do feel somewhat better from one-day to the next from having used 50/EOD.

Vince

Super Moderator
I had read an older post of Gene's reflecting on natural testosterone production in healthy men and spoke to my doctor about working toward capturing something close to that with a protocol (recognizing I had lower SHBG and rising estradiol). She had men in her practice who were on daily injections dealing with just those issues. I was was happy to give it a try and haven't looked back. She has told me some tire of the schedule and about 10% fail to lower their e2. So...of those who stay the course, the majority are pleased.

Sounds like it's been very successful, in your doctor practice. "about 10 percent fail to lower their E2" not bad.

Cumulatively, I don't use less in 7 days. Of course I shoot less at each injection but I still run 200mg/wk and I don't think it did anything to my E which was out of control, at the time. I did everything I could to avoid the AI just like CoastWatcher said but in my case I had to start using .25mg 3xW. I do feel somewhat better from one-day to the next from having used 50/EOD.

Did that include reducing your 200mg/wk to see if your E would come down or was that not an option?

That was probably, literally the last step and I refused to reduce my Cyp therapy for a multitude of reasons. I accepted AI use...it's nothing bad...overprescribed and over dosed by most accounts but necessary for some, nonetheless.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me