Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
We had a couple of instances of Hyponatremia I think it's called, water intoxication that resulted in one death that I remember. Kid in basic training was on a march and the typical instructor response is drink water, stay hydrated, etc etc well the kid drank his canteen and multiple others' canteens and croaked.

Vince

Super Moderator
My work and life schedule has been very busy, I'm finally having my consultation with Melissa at Defy Medical tomorrow. In the early evening, my blood draw was on October 10th. I got my list of questions ready to go. :)

Vince

Super Moderator
I thought I would give a quick update. I stopped donating blood, last time was in February. I had a CBC labs today, I hope it comes back good. It only cost me twelve bucks through Defy, I'm told I can order labs any time for my own personal information. Another thing, my blood pressure has been running low but I feel great, with lots of energy, I did make a doctor appointment to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

hfbjr

Im now going on 2 years of treatment and alot has changed.

I'm now injecting 12 mgs of test. Cyp. Everyday at 0440 in the morning.

13 mgs puts me at 1335 total t at 1000 hours. O idea what it's at say 1600 hours or later. 13 mgs also puts my free t at 335 with a range tops of 247. At 13, I tend to need more arimidex.

I'm currently doing 12 mgs.
Half tab of caber a week
Half grain of naturethyroid daily
I split my 1 mg of arimidex into I believe .0125 mgs( cut tab into 8 pieces)
40 mgs of anavar

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe I haven't donated blood since February. My latest Hematocrit level from June 30th was 46.5. I wonder if daily injections of T is helping to keep it in a good range.

Last CBC I pulled was right about 9 weeks so I was otherwise looking at donating again and my HCT came in at 50 which it shoulda been 53+ by what I have been experiencing, and I haven't had that need to donate blood physical feeling I was getting.

Vince

Super Moderator
Last CBC I pulled was right about 9 weeks so I was otherwise looking at donating again and my HCT came in at 50 which it shoulda been 53+ by what I have been experiencing, and I haven't had that need to donate blood physical feeling I was getting.
That's great, I've really grown tired of donating blood. I'm hoping because of long-term TRT and daily injections that my Hematocrit has stabilized.

Vitamin_C

Im now going on 2 years of treatment and alot has changed.

I'm now injecting 12 mgs of test. Cyp. Everyday at 0440 in the morning.

13 mgs puts me at 1335 total t at 1000 hours. O idea what it's at say 1600 hours or later. 13 mgs also puts my free t at 335 with a range tops of 247. At 13, I tend to need more arimidex.

I'm currently doing 12 mgs.
Half tab of caber a week
Half grain of naturethyroid daily
I split my 1 mg of arimidex into I believe .0125 mgs( cut tab into 8 pieces)
40 mgs of anavar

Anavar? You get a doc to script that for you ?

madman

Super Moderator
No. I'm in the states. But I've since located it. I'm now up to 60 mgs a day.

Amazing oral aas for pure strength gains but one has to be cautious with dosage as it is c-17 alpha alkylated and can stress the liver in higher doses.

hfbjr

I use a 1.5 ml insulin syringe 29 gauge half in. Needle. Every day has allowed me to use alot less arimidex. I often thought of myself as the estro king as I used alot. I'm also doing sub q.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me