Where to get HCG prescription filled?

Buy Lab Tests Online

armada

Hi all,

I have been prescribed testosterone cypionate and HCG by my doctor. I was easily able to get the testosterone prescription filled at a local pharmacy.

But I have had difficulty finding a pharmacy that carries or is able to obtain HCG. Right now Walgreens is looking into it and checking with their supplier and will get back to me next week. No luck with any other pharmacies in my area. The problem is it will cost $272 for a 10,000 iu vial of HCG through Walgreens if they can even get it.

Based on advice on this site, I asked my doctor about getting my prescription filled through Empower Pharmacy. Long story short - he won't send the script over to Empower. I won't get into his rationale, and don't necessarily agree with it, but I am otherwise happy with this doctor and would like to explore other options before finding another doctor. I know Empower has a relationship with this site, but are there any other pharmacies - compounding or retail that anyone on this site uses to get HCG scripts filled at a reasonable price? I hope that speaking about non-sponsor pharmacies is ok.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

armada

I didn't see the doctor face - to - face - this appointment was over the phone. He called the prescription in to a retail pharmacy of my choosing near me.

On the bright side, I think I found a solution - I discovered while the generic would cost me $262 for a 10ml, I could get brand names like Novarel & Pregnyl much cheaper $50 - $100. Pharmacy is looking into ordering these for me.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Last edited:
I get mine from one of the generic Indian Pharm. $13 for 5,000 iu vial & $12 shipping. Submitting a script seems optional. Zero complaints
I know this thread is old. But rather than posting a whole new stupid question I did the search. Can you please tell me what site you are getting this at so cheap. I’m like the original poster I can’t find a pharmacy to fill my prescription. It’s ridiculous. Thank you

xqfq

I know this thread is old. But rather than posting a whole new stupid question I did the search. Can you please tell me what site you are getting this at so cheap. I’m like the original poster I can’t find a pharmacy to fill my prescription. It’s ridiculous. Thank you

Empower Pharmacy is a great option. It's probably slightly more expensive than the generic Indian stuff, but the quality difference is absolutely worth it IMO. You can contact them with your Rx or have your doctor do it, I believe.

The HCG from empower is very affordable.

Ok thanks. Yes got the prescription, after my experience trying to get it filled I made like 7 copies so I don’t end up wasting gas and time. Never had this problem before. Thanks I’ll give that a shot if I can get free enough.

Lol. Even empower says they have a shortage. They have an odd ball dose like 6000 units in stock. But that beats the answers I’ve been getting and yes doctors can call it in. But I don’t see that happening with him. I faxed over the script now I’ll just wait. Thanks again for your input.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lol. Even empower says they have a shortage. They have an odd ball dose like 6000 units in stock. But that beats the answers I’ve been getting and yes doctors can call it in. But I don’t see that happening with him. I faxed over the script now I’ll just wait. Thanks again for your input.
There is no shortage at Empower. Who told you that?

Thanks for the replies. I think I need to find another Dr even though I have all this good info. This site seems informative. And a good helpful group of people. But unfortunately even with all that. We still have to rely on Drs that aren’t so willing.

There is no shortage at Empower. Who told you that?
The girl I talked to on the phone at empower said there’s a shortage at the moment . She said they had it, but only in 12000 units and 50000 units in stock. But it doesn’t matter my Dr is not calling it in. He wants me to get 5000 units. smh

Last edited:
That reliable looks good. have to figure some dose math though. I used 5000 units of hcg mixed with 5ml of biostatic water and that was a months supply. I used an insulin needle 50 iu twice a week. But I see they have 5000 iu for 16 dollars on sale. I’m not to sure how to convert I.u. Into units if I were to purchase 5000 iu Rather than mixing the 5000 units . I’d have to learn , and that conversion info seems hard to find as well. But i feel better the meds are in reach. Thanks.

Last edited:

slicktop

That reliable looks good. have to figure some dose math though. I used 5000 units of hcg mixed with 5ml of biostatic water and that was a months supply. I used an insulin needle 50 iu twice a week. But I see they have 5000 iu for 16 dollars on sale. I’m not to sure how to convert I.u. Into units if I were to purchase 5000 iu Rather than mixing the 5000 units . I’d have to learn , and that conversion info seems hard to find as well. But i feel better the meds are in reach. Thanks.
Just remove a zero to go from IU to units measured on an insulin syringe. HCG is shipped dry and has to be re-constituted with bacteriostatic water. Provided you mix it as directed at a 1:1 ratio, 5000 units of HCG becomes 5000 IU once mixed. To administer one shot of 500iu, draw to 50 in a typical insulin syringe.

Just remove a zero to go from IU to units measured on an insulin syringe. HCG is shipped dry and has to be re-constituted with bacteriostatic water. Provided you mix it as directed at a 1:1 ratio, 5000 units of HCG becomes 5000 IU once mixed. To administer one shot of 500iu, draw to 50 in a typical insulin syringe.
Yea the potency is the part I don’t understand. I’m assuming you are trying to explain the same potency that I was taking before. Ofcourse on an insulin needle it reads up to 100 iu. Which is the same as 1 ml. I was prescribed 50 iu. I guess a 0.5 ml.

But I’m not sure of the ratio. Is 1:1 is that 5 ml of water mixed with 5000 units ? That’s what I was doing. So in reality I was actually injecting 500 iu of hcg when I read 50 iu on the needle.

Is that what you mean ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching