A lot of us use a small insulin needle 28 to 30 gauge subcutaneously. How?

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I am trying to learn all I can about injecting Testosterone Cypionate in case my T-Gel fails to get my T to a good lvl.

While surfing the web I came across this video of a person on TRT trying to give himself his first Testosterone Cypionate shot. OMG, This Testosterone Cypionate looks like it is very thick.

How in the heck do you guys use 28 and 30 gauge needles?
Do you thin your Testosterone Cypionate with something? It is oil based so distilled water won't work.
Can you ask for thin TC for subcutaneously use?

ref vids: time stamp 1:59
https://youtu.be/UiDfT2_gA0s?t=1m59s

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

Take your time. It only takes about 30 seconds to a minute to draw. No dilution or anything like that.

Patience is key. It injects much quicker. Like 15 seconds but I take my time to reduce possible pain.

ERO

Its very very easy and once you have done it a couple of times, it becomes routine and it is very nearly painless.

zojo360

My "Watson pharma" cyp loads surprisingly quick into the insulin syringe. 29 gauge 1/2" from Walgreens. No reservoir waste and very accurate dosages.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use an EasyTouch 27g 1/2" for both loading syringe and injecting. It's takes some time, but not too long.

user_joe

I draw with a 27g since I have a bunch of them. Otherwise I'd use a 22g. I backfill the 30g. I inject daily so it's a small amount. If it was .5-1ml I'd warm the barrel under the faucet. It helps a lot. Not needed for tiny amounts.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me