Longtime lurker , TRT 3 Years, Help me sort out issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

SAB80

So I started TRT a few years ago. Of course I had to direct my doc on testing and dosage. for the most part I did the standard 100mg a week split dosage. Felt better than I did with low T , but not great. Still had mood issues, libido, and mild ED. So , I started with defy over this last summer. Dr. Saya was great on the consult. My protocol was adjusted to 60MG twice weekly, HCG 400iu Twice weekly, and .125mg AI twice weekly. So far with this I honestly feel worse. I did recently have my thyroid checked out and my free T3 and T4 are on lower end of the range and I did notice my TSH fluctuates a lot. I did send defy a email asking about a that as well. I am looking for answer on my current bloodwork. I think my Test may be to high (was done day before injection). Also on the labs quest ran the wrong E2 test (the correct one was on the order). My current symptoms are mood swings, so so libido and erection. I developed a constant tension type headache as well. I have always had cold hands and feet, my body temp never get higher than 97.6 when I take readings. I also take losartan for BP. Just looking for guidance any help would be much appreciated. Also need to get a follow up with Dr. Saya , but I ran into some unwanted cost these last few months , so playing catchup from that.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SAB80

No there was more values they were not quite as high , I don't have them handy but I think my total t before this was always around 700., I was never was on HCG ....so I am wondering if after a while the testicles were brought back to life the 400iu twice a week and or the 60mg test twice is to much. The past 3 months have been extremely symptomatic. I tried to blame in on stress, but I think something more is up. Some other symptoms I have are heaving feeling In eyes and dark circles not sure if they pertain. Is is possible my thyroid can't keep up with the higher to I fall into the lower quartile with free t 3&4. Or even adrenals?

Last edited:

SAB80

Lab from Jan 2016
prostate-specific ag, serum

[TD="class: ccrCol1"][/TD]
[TD="class: ccrCol2"]

[/TD]

cbc, platelet, no differential

[TD="class: ccrCol1"][/TD]
[TD="class: ccrCol2"]

[/TD]

testosterone,free and total