1. #1

    New blood work (take a look)

    Hey, everyone.
    I wanted to see if ya'll could take a look at my latest labs and let me know if you see anything that stands out. Details about my protocol are as follows: 200mg Testosterone Cypionate (50ml E3.5D) - pinning with 28g 1/2" shallow intramuscular in my delts & 500 iu HCG (25ml E3.5D) - pinning with 31g 1/2" subq into stomach fat. I had stopped taking my .25mg Anastrozole, which I was told to take twice per week by my doctor but I was trying to go based on feeling and not a set frequency. This is obviously why my Estradiol level was up a bit higher than the standard. I have felt some tenderness in my nipples and not getting as much night wood lately, so I just started taking my Anastrozole again. Hopefully that clears that up in the coming weeks.

    Overall, I've been feeling really well. Good energy, no fogginess, good workouts, and libido is great. I don't know too much about LH and FSH. Can someone shine some light on those for me, please?

    I told my doc about my bad back acne and he prescribed me 100mg of Minocycline twice per day. I've tried all over the counter stuff and it's not working. My scalp acne stopped after using Nizoral, but I couldn't seem to control my back acne for anything.

    Anyhow, on to my labs:

    Name:  Labs.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  144.8 KB

  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #2
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    4,623
    Is that the right lab for estradiol, the Sensitive Estradiol Test.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by You Gonna Learn Today View Post
    Hey, everyone.
    I wanted to see if ya'll could take a look at my latest labs and let me know if you see anything that stands out. Details about my protocol are as follows: 200mg Testosterone Cypionate (50ml E3.5D) - pinning with 28g 1/2" shallow intramuscular in my delts & 500 iu HCG (25ml E3.5D) - pinning with 31g 1/2" subq into stomach fat. I had stopped taking my .25mg Anastrozole, which I was told to take twice per week by my doctor but I was trying to go based on feeling and not a set frequency. This is obviously why my Estradiol level was up a bit higher than the standard. I have felt some tenderness in my nipples and not getting as much night wood lately, so I just started taking my Anastrozole again. Hopefully that clears that up in the coming weeks.

    Overall, I've been feeling really well. Good energy, no fogginess, good workouts, and libido is great. I don't know too much about LH and FSH. Can someone shine some light on those for me, please?

    I told my doc about my bad back acne and he prescribed me 100mg of Minocycline twice per day. I've tried all over the counter stuff and it's not working. My scalp acne stopped after using Nizoral, but I couldn't seem to control my back acne for anything.

    Anyhow, on to my labs:

    Name:  Labs.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  144.8 KB
    Why did you test LH and FSH? Every man on a TRT protocol suppresses those levels and they remain shut down. In other words, that's what is supposed to happen.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

  5. #4
    I didn't order these specific tests. These are tests the doc orders himself. Next time I will see if I can request specific tests, if I know which ones to ask for.

    Any suggestions?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by You Gonna Learn Today View Post
    I didn't order these specific tests. These are tests the doc orders himself. Next time I will see if I can request specific tests, if I know which ones to ask for.

    Any suggestions?
    There is no need to run the LH and FSH. As Vince asked, was that the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, estradiol test? Any other estradiol test is of no value to a man. The others he did run were appropriate, but I would add a CBC, that is a critical test as you must keep an eye on hematocrit, and a a CMP. I assume your thyroid was evaluated in your workup along with a PSA. The PSA should be repeated annually.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    There is no need to run the LH and FSH. As Vince asked, was that the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, estradiol test? Any other estradiol test is of no value to a man. The others he did run were appropriate, but I would add a CBC, that is a critical test as you must keep an eye on hematocrit, and a a CMP. I assume your thyroid was evaluated in your workup along with a PSA. The PSA should be repeated annually.
    Thanks CW. I don't know if it was the sensitive, but I will request that on my next labs. In regards to a CBC, I forgot to include that in the post but my hematocrit level was at 44.4%, hemoglobin was at 14.1 g/dl, SOMATOMEDIN-C was at 125 ng/ml, and DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE was at 508 pg/ml.

    Again, not sure if any of these are necessary but these are what the doc ordered, so please bear with me.

  8. #7
    Way too high IMO for long term.

    When were these taken relative to injection?

    Lowering dose will solve the E2 issue, but you also need to get the sensitive test.

    Seems fine to me if you lower your dose.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Blood work
    By pureblood in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2016, 07:58 PM
  2. Fasting Blood work verses Non Fasting Blood work
    By Smokin Joe in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 01:59 PM
  3. Donating blood and blood work?
    By Jesse in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 06:48 PM
  4. Help with blood work, please
    By robs2nd75 in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:39 AM
  5. Recent blood work and Red blood count concerns
    By Buddy Scott in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •