New blood work (take a look)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey, everyone.
I wanted to see if ya'll could take a look at my latest labs and let me know if you see anything that stands out. Details about my protocol are as follows: 200mg Testosterone Cypionate (50ml E3.5D) - pinning with 28g 1/2" shallow intramuscular in my delts & 500 iu HCG (25ml E3.5D) - pinning with 31g 1/2" subq into stomach fat. I had stopped taking my .25mg Anastrozole, which I was told to take twice per week by my doctor but I was trying to go based on feeling and not a set frequency. This is obviously why my Estradiol level was up a bit higher than the standard. I have felt some tenderness in my nipples and not getting as much night wood lately, so I just started taking my Anastrozole again. Hopefully that clears that up in the coming weeks.

Overall, I've been feeling really well. Good energy, no fogginess, good workouts, and libido is great. I don't know too much about LH and FSH. Can someone shine some light on those for me, please?

I told my doc about my bad back acne and he prescribed me 100mg of Minocycline twice per day. I've tried all over the counter stuff and it's not working. My scalp acne stopped after using Nizoral, but I couldn't seem to control my back acne for anything.

Anyhow, on to my labs:

Labs.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey, everyone.
I wanted to see if ya'll could take a look at my latest labs and let me know if you see anything that stands out. Details about my protocol are as follows: 200mg Testosterone Cypionate (50ml E3.5D) - pinning with 28g 1/2" shallow intramuscular in my delts & 500 iu HCG (25ml E3.5D) - pinning with 31g 1/2" subq into stomach fat. I had stopped taking my .25mg Anastrozole, which I was told to take twice per week by my doctor but I was trying to go based on feeling and not a set frequency. This is obviously why my Estradiol level was up a bit higher than the standard. I have felt some tenderness in my nipples and not getting as much night wood lately, so I just started taking my Anastrozole again. Hopefully that clears that up in the coming weeks.

Overall, I've been feeling really well. Good energy, no fogginess, good workouts, and libido is great. I don't know too much about LH and FSH. Can someone shine some light on those for me, please?

I told my doc about my bad back acne and he prescribed me 100mg of Minocycline twice per day. I've tried all over the counter stuff and it's not working. My scalp acne stopped after using Nizoral, but I couldn't seem to control my back acne for anything.

Anyhow, on to my labs:

View attachment 3206

Why did you test LH and FSH? Every man on a TRT protocol suppresses those levels and they remain shut down. In other words, that's what is supposed to happen.

I didn't order these specific tests. These are tests the doc orders himself. Next time I will see if I can request specific tests, if I know which ones to ask for.

Any suggestions?

CoastWatcher

I didn't order these specific tests. These are tests the doc orders himself. Next time I will see if I can request specific tests, if I know which ones to ask for.

Any suggestions?

There is no need to run the LH and FSH. As Vince asked, was that the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, estradiol test? Any other estradiol test is of no value to a man. The others he did run were appropriate, but I would add a CBC, that is a critical test as you must keep an eye on hematocrit, and a a CMP. I assume your thyroid was evaluated in your workup along with a PSA. The PSA should be repeated annually.

There is no need to run the LH and FSH. As Vince asked, was that the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, estradiol test? Any other estradiol test is of no value to a man. The others he did run were appropriate, but I would add a CBC, that is a critical test as you must keep an eye on hematocrit, and a a CMP. I assume your thyroid was evaluated in your workup along with a PSA. The PSA should be repeated annually.

Thanks CW. I don't know if it was the sensitive, but I will request that on my next labs. In regards to a CBC, I forgot to include that in the post but my hematocrit level was at 44.4%, hemoglobin was at 14.1 g/dl, SOMATOMEDIN-C was at 125 ng/ml, and DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE was at 508 pg/ml.

Again, not sure if any of these are necessary but these are what the doc ordered, so please bear with me.

Way too high IMO for long term.

When were these taken relative to injection?

Lowering dose will solve the E2 issue, but you also need to get the sensitive test.

Seems fine to me if you lower your dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me