Went to the Derm and Guess What She Recommended - Propecia

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnt

So go to a dermatologist to get a full body skin check. She looks at back of my head and sees that I am................losing my hair. Whew that was hard to say. She asks how long has that been going on, I respond about 4 years now. Doc says how about a script of Propecia. You take 1 mg per day and it will help you from losing any further hair and may help grow some back. I recall reading on this site and in some of the books on T that Propecia can have some significant side effects. I tell the doc that I've heard about some side effects. Doc responds that she has only had 1 older male patient complain about impotence after taking it but his situation could be more of a mind thing versus a result of the medicine. She goes on to say that only 2% of patients have an issue with Propecia and issues resolve after stopping the medicine. Now here comes the kicker, she then encourages me to do some research but suggests I do not read blogs but instead go to the Propecia website to learn more about the medication. I have to tell you she really does a great job selling the benefits of the drug. I can only imagine how many people she convinces to take the medication.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching