Blood pressure question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lmholmes11

I wasn't really sure where to post this question, but since this thread is about blood tests I figured I would post it here.

My question is, I have had good to excellent blood pressure my whole life. Does that mean my erection quality problem is not related to blood flow, vein leakage, etc? This is just something i have been wondering for a while now

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
To add with Vince I will say that elevated or high(er) BP can contribute to ED in the blood vessels are constricted, limiting blood flow. Most any BP medication acts through some mechanism as a dialator...meaning the vessels expand, blood flows more easily, pressure goes down...easier to achieve an erection with your blood vessels aren't constricted. Assuming everything else is within norms. Like the NO that Vince referred too.

Lmholmes11

I finally quit chewing tobacco about a month ago which is good. I chewed ever since i got out of the military, so about 6 years in total. Would that be enough to constrict blood vessels enough for ED? Im just wondering how long it would take after no nicotine for my blood vessels to go back to normal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me