3 Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

GovTarkin

Self medicated with Clomid 6.25mg ED for almost a year. First 1-2 weeks of Clomid provided immense psychological relief. That faded away and I started feeling worse than before. It was stupid of me not to research Clomid extensively before diving into this experiment, otherwise I would have connected the dots much sooner and experimented with an Arimidex. I DO NOT HAVE CLOMID LAB WORK. Only going off feelings. I experienced every symptom of high estrogen.

3 Separate lab results.
First two labcorp tests 1.7 years after I stopped Clomid, so natural. May and June 2015.
GP was concerned with total estrogens with first test. Ordered another.
Second test had GP refuse probing any further.

1 year later. Began self medication with Pfizer 12.5mg ED Aromasin/Exemestane June 2016.
Quest diagnostic test conducted August 2016.

--

May 2015 Labcorp Results:
natty1.jpg

I don't have a copy of 2nd (June 2015) Labcorp results so I called and wrote them down:
LH 3.8
FSH: 1.3
DHEA: 261.5
Estradiol: 30.7
Estrogen: 113

Third lab work: Bought lab note off website: Quest Diagnostics. August 2016. 6 weeks into 12.5ED Aromasin:
aromasin1.jpg
Second pic is blurry here are translated values:

FASTING:YES
DHEA SULFATE 438 24-537 mcg/dL
INSULIN 7.3 2.0-19.6 uIU/mL 01
ESTRADIOL 44 HIGH < OR = 39 pg/mL
PSA, TOTAL 0.7 < OR = 4.0 ng/mL
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 695 250-1100 ng/dL 02
FREE TESTOSTERONE 171.3 HIGH 35.0-155.0 pg/mL 02

I brought these new results to my same GP. Didn't want to help. Kept pointing to results from June 2015 lab work. I stopped self medicating with Aromasin shortly after. Didn't notice any positive or negative effect. Well, that's not entirely true. The first couple days of Aromasin provided some relief, then it faded. But fortunately, it never got worse like I did with Clomid.

Anyways, I left my symptoms alone until now. I have a sensitive E2 test tomorrow with Labcorp (Ordered note online). My GP is not in the picture yet.

What can you guys make of this? It's understandable how Aromasin boosted my Free T significantly but how come it didn't really touch E2? This shows my Aromasin source was not bunk.
I'm so confused.

Few extra questions:
1. Why isn't Aromasin lowering E2? Does this mean I had a much higher E2 shortly before starting Aromasin as a natural?
2. I heard running low dose Clomid with DIM & Arimidex helps alleviate side effects in "aromatase sensitive" men, but I have also heard anecdotes of this failing to help. What percent of patients on this combo succeed?
3. What do you think of Mesterolone (Proviron)? Synthetic DHT derivative. No toxicity. Mixed reports of minor HPTA suppression. Binds to SHBG. Mild aromatase inhibitor. Many users report spikes in libido whether on or off TRT. Do you think a low dose of Clomid could prevent the minor LH/FSH Proviron induced suppression?
4. What can you deduce from these lab results? I really want to recreate and sustain the amazing feeling Clomid provided me that first week or two before my body eventually betrayed me. To reiterate, none of these lab results are from Clomid. None exist.

Please help. Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com