Testosterone Patent Upheld

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

Endo International staved off generic competition to Aveed, its injectable long-acting testosterone replacement therapy. The ruling means Aveed (testosterone undecanoate) won’t face generic competition until March 14, 2027, when the second of the challenged patents at issue in the litigation expires. Both of the patents cover methods and pharmaceutical compositions for reliable achievement of acceptable serum testosterone levels. Aveed brings in about $11 million a year in U.S. revenues, according to Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Elizabeth Krutoholow. Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals manufactures the drug and has licensed the rights to Endo. Aveed competes with several other testosterone replacement products on the market, including AbbVie’s AndroGel and Eli Lilly’s Axiron, Krutoholow said. Unlike some other testosterone products that are patches or gels, Aveed is implanted under the skin. It’s designed to provide replacement testosterone for up to three months before a patient requires another injection.

Full article available.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jinzang

I think the only advantage of testosterone undecanoate is for men who don't want to self-inject and would rather have it done in the doctor's office. Otherwise the shorter esters have all the advantages. Because they are quicker acting it's easier to adjust the dose and get dialed in.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me