TRT for 5 months, recently been slipping back to feeling as bad/worse than before - bloods included.

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestosteroneUK

Hi, hope everyone's well.

I'm a 24 year old otherwise healthy male - I've been on Sustanon, 125mg (0.5ml) injected weekly IM. I'm in the UK so Sustanon's my only real option. I've been on this protocol for about 4/5 months now, I initially started out on Clomid which only improved mental effects, although it did this really well.. it put my Testosterone level in the high 20s.

I'm now feeling crap again, tiredness from the moment I wake up, anxiety creeping back, lack of motivation & energy & a lower general sense of wellbeing... I'm also having ED worse than ever & zero libido.. like absolute zero.

I did have a 2-3 week period about 2 months ago where I felt 100x better, even erectile issues had improved to the point I didn't feel I had a single issue, so there is some light I can see.

Anyway due to feeling so bad I had bloods taken on 8th Feb - I've just had the results back for these bloods, these were taken on the morning before taking my weekly injection.

Results -

Serum Testosterone - 16.3nmol/L {469 ng/dL} (Reference - 7.6 - 31.4 nnol/L).

Free Testosterone - 0.36nmol/L {10ng/dL} (Reference 0.17 - 0.67) nmol/L).

SHGB - 24nmol/L {691 ng/dL} (Reference 15 - 64nmol/L).

Serum Oestradiol - 123pmol/L (Reference 41.4 - 159pmol/L).

Serum Albumin - 52g/L (Reference 35 - 50g/L).

Serum Prolactin - 233mu/L (Reference - 86 - 324mu/L).

FSH&LH - 0.1iu/L (Reference 1.5 - 12.40 - shutdown as expected).

BLOOD COUNT: (Posting those with abnormalities).

- Neutrophil Count - 13.5 (Reference - 1.9 - 7.5).

- Monocyte Count - 1.9 (Reference - 0.20 - 1.00

- Haemoglobin - 187g/L (Reference - 135 - 180g/L).

- Total white cell count - 19 (Reference 4 - 11).

- Haematocrit - 0.56 (Reference 0.40 - 0.54).

NOTE FROM LAB OF MILD POLYCYTHAEMIA

My PRE TRT level was around 14.4, which concerns me being only marginally higher.. I had dropped to 9.6 after coming off Clomid though, but I remember my DR wanting my total t to be in the mid to high 20s for my age, I'm 24. It reached that on Clomid, and my wellbeing improved hugely, just not the ED side of things, but I know Clomid seems to be known for that..

I don't know where to go, to ask my DR to increase my dose whether I'd benefit from that, or would my estrogen benefit from lowering? If anyone could help me interpret my results I'd really appreciate it.

One change I have made since the blood test is I'm now injecting 0.25ml twice weekly, every 3.5D.. to try and stabilise & possibly lower estrogen? I'd only heard benefits for doing this due to the esters Sustanon is made of.

I'm booked for my first blood donation on Sunday to lower my haematocrit.

I also believe my white blood count to be elevated as I had a cold/fever when I had bloods drawn.

I have also got a HCG prescription, but have heard that makes managing e2 even more difficult with not many benefits other than fertility.

Thankyou.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Oestradiol isn't one we use here in the states, look in to getting Estradiol Roche ECLIA or something like that. Here we use and you can't get it in the UK the Sensitive Estradiol LC/MS/MS...but perhaps you can get the standard (for females) Estradiol and we could work with that.

Will Brink

Oestradiol isn't one we use here in the states, look in to getting Estradiol Roche ECLIA or something like that. Here we use and you can't get it in the UK the Sensitive Estradiol LC/MS/MS...but perhaps you can get the standard (for females) Estradiol and we could work with that.

Estradiol (E2), also spelled oestradiol. Brits use that crazy Brit spelling :cool:

Will Brink

Hi, hope everyone's well.

I'm a 24 year old otherwise healthy male - I've been on Sustanon, 125mg (0.5ml) injected weekly IM. I'm in the UK so Sustanon's my only real option. I've been on this protocol for about 4/5 months now, I initially started out on Clomid which only improved mental effects, although it did this really well.. it put my Testosterone level in the high 20s.

I'm now feeling crap again, tiredness from the moment I wake up, anxiety creeping back, lack of motivation & energy & a lower general sense of wellbeing... I'm also having ED worse than ever & zero libido.. like absolute zero.

I did have a 2-3 week period about 2 months ago where I felt 100x better, even erectile issues had improved to the point I didn't feel I had a single issue, so there is some light I can see.

Anyway due to feeling so bad I had bloods taken on 8th Feb - I've just had the results back for these bloods, these were taken on the morning before taking my weekly injection.

Results -

Serum Testosterone - 16.3nmol/L {469 ng/dL} (Reference - 7.6 - 31.4 nnol/L).

Free Testosterone - 0.36nmol/L {10ng/dL} (Reference 0.17 - 0.67) nmol/L).

SHGB - 24nmol/L {691 ng/dL} (Reference 15 - 64nmol/L).

Serum Oestradiol - 123pmol/L (Reference 41.4 - 159pmol/L).

Serum Albumin - 52g/L (Reference 35 - 50g/L).

Serum Prolactin - 233mu/L (Reference - 86 - 324mu/L).

FSH&LH - 0.1iu/L (Reference 1.5 - 12.40 - shutdown as expected).

BLOOD COUNT: (Posting those with abnormalities).

- Neutrophil Count - 13.5 (Reference - 1.9 - 7.5).

- Monocyte Count - 1.9 (Reference - 0.20 - 1.00

- Haemoglobin - 187g/L (Reference - 135 - 180g/L).

- Total white cell count - 19 (Reference 4 - 11).

- Haematocrit - 0.56 (Reference 0.40 - 0.54).

NOTE FROM LAB OF MILD POLYCYTHAEMIA

My PRE TRT level was around 14.4, which concerns me being only marginally higher.. I had dropped to 9.6 after coming off Clomid though, but I remember my DR wanting my total t to be in the mid to high 20s for my age, I'm 24. It reached that on Clomid, and my wellbeing improved hugely, just not the ED side of things, but I know Clomid seems to be known for that..

I don't know where to go, to ask my DR to increase my dose whether I'd benefit from that, or would my estrogen benefit from lowering? If anyone could help me interpret my results I'd really appreciate it.

One change I have made since the blood test is I'm now injecting 0.25ml twice weekly, every 3.5D.. to try and stabilise & possibly lower estrogen? I'd only heard benefits for doing this due to the esters Sustanon is made of.

I'm booked for my first blood donation on Sunday to lower my haematocrit.

I also believe my white blood count to be elevated as I had a cold/fever when I had bloods drawn.

I have also got a HCG prescription, but have heard that makes managing e2 even more difficult with not many benefits other than fertility.

Thankyou.

Only two that jump out in terms of your not feeling up to snuff in bold. Have you had a thyroid panel done? How's your nutrition and exercise? What are your bodyfat levels? Losing bodyfat alone will usually see E2 come down. The 2x per week may help a tad.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me