Dr. Brett Osborn

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnt

I contacted Dr. Osborn's office. They market themselves more in Anti-Aging category versus TRT, How they explain it is TRT is part of Anti-Aging. They charge about $1,000 for initial blood work and 1 - 1.5 hour consult. Doc goes through blood work and will make recommendations on supplements, medications, HRT, as well as nutrition. 3 month cost for TRT approximately $120. They will give scripts for other meds if needed at no additional cost and you can go through own pharmacy or go with who they use/recommend. Follow-up blood work is in 12 weeks at cost up to $250. What is appealing about the service is the doc clearly uses TRT, practices what he preaches (fantastic shape), and is a very well respected neurosurgeon. Big downside is clearly the cost.

Anyone have experience working with Dr. Osborn? Any insights you can provide.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

johnt

Thanks Coastwatcher. I had performed a search of his name and seen approximately 5 posts in which he was mentioned but none in which someone that treated with him shared their experience. Their are lots of posts about people's experiences in working with Dr. Saya for example. Just looking to see if anyone is currently or has in the past treated with Dr. Osborn.

CoastWatcher

Thanks Coastwatcher. I had performed a search of his name and seen approximately 5 posts in which he was mentioned but none in which someone that treated with him shared their experience. Their are lots of posts about people's experiences in working with Dr. Saya for example. Just looking to see if anyone is currently or has in the past treated with Dr. Osborn.

Choosing the correct doctor is probably the single most important decision a man makes in regard to testosterone replacement. I wish you all the best as you work through the process.

ERO

I have his book and have read it but no personal experience. He is a bit old school in that he prescribes a once weekly shot for pretty much everyone vs twice or more weekly.

johnt

I have his book and have read it but no personal experience. He is a bit old school in that he prescribes a once weekly shot for pretty much everyone vs twice or more weekly.

I seen a video where he states that as well but no explanation as to why he recommends 1x per week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me