Clomid success

Buy Lab Tests Online

green2145

Need a little advice but to start I've been trying a clomid restart.Im two weeks in at 12.5mg a day and I feel great.Morning wood,libido,energy,literally everything is better.My question is should I check my total now or wait until after a full month? And should I check my E2 while I'm at? My total at the start was 127 and I suspect propecia use shut down my HPTA.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Need a little advice but to start I've been trying a clomid restart.Im two weeks in at 12.5mg a day and I feel great.Morning wood,libido,energy,literally everything is better.My question is should I check my total now or wait until after a full month? And should I check my E2 while I'm at? My total at the start was 127 and I suspect propecia use shut down my HPTA.

Estradiol should always be monitored carefully while on a Clomid restart. Good to learn of your progress. Keep us posted.

green2145

Updated progress:So I did a week 12.5mg a day then bumped it to 25 for the past two weeks.I feel 60-70% like my old self if you will but my labs don't look so great.My total came in at 193 which is up from 128 and free T at 10.1 up from 3.5.I'm going to keep going through March and check again at the end of the month.I'm going to really dial in my diet and exercise routine.Should I be discouraged or should I keep running the race?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me