Use of hcg from the start of testosterone cycle being completely fertile

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

fully-aware

Hi everyone,

I am 29 years old and I train very frequently. Lastly I have been feeling I do not recover as fast and well as I did before, maybe because of my age but also because of the changing shifts of my job.

So I am interested in knowing any experiences of anybody who has used hcg and testosterone from the start of their cycle having a perfect function of their testes and perfect fertility before that first use. Have you kept full testicular size and function? Have you had any hormonal imbalances?

I would only do this if it may be done safely and posing no risk for my fertility. By now, there are not many studies about this and the studies have been performed on hypogonadal subjects, so the results could be different with perfectly fertile subjects like me.

Thanks everyone in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
This forum is here to provide information regarding trt not cycling testosterone as in trying to achieve supra physiological levels to enhance ones recovery/strength/muscle. If you mean combining hcg/trt hope your only reason is not to improve recovery!

Healthy testosterone levels aid in recovery but how is your sleep/diet/stress levels? Recovery can be related to many things especially over training.........................you need to post full blood work labs to give everyone a better idea of your overall health.

I would say you are not fully aware!

fully-aware

Of course I am not fully aware, I wouldn't be asking in a forum if I were (but I want to be)... Besides any cycling of testosterone is a TRT, since you replace your testosterone with an exogenous one, so I am in the good place as long as somebody might be able to answer what I am asking.

My test levels are good, I do not need the blood works to know that, but due to my job lastly I do not recover the same and I would also like to improve my performance.

So I am looking forward to knowing the experience of people who have used this to achieve supra physiological levels in a healthy and safe manner (if that is possible). If not, I won't be doing anything at all, I am just trying to inform myself.

Thanks in advance

Will Brink

Of course I am not fully aware, I wouldn't be asking in a forum if I were (but I want to be)... Besides any cycling of testosterone is a TRT, since you replace your testosterone with an exogenous one, so I am in the good place as long as somebody might be able to answer what I am asking.

My test levels are good, I do not need the blood works to know that, but due to my job lastly I do not recover the same and I would also like to improve my performance.

So I am looking forward to knowing the experience of people who have used this to achieve supra physiological levels in a healthy and safe manner (if that is possible). If not, I won't be doing anything at all, I am just trying to inform myself.

Thanks in advance

Then you don't need TRT. What you're doing is not TRT and not really the topic or intent of this forum. You'll find no lack of body building oriented forums that cover such topics. TRT is not cycled as a rule. Obviously, you'll recoup better using T and HCG.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
OP (Fully Aware), I'm going to close this thread, as it looks to be more AAS Cycle related and not TRT (Medically Prescribed).

Please, PM me IF there's something we (or I) am missing (?). If you're being treated by a physician for TRT (or looking for one), let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale