Best time to draw blood

Buy Lab Tests Online
Working with Defy to fine tune my TRT as we are still off a bit as far as fatigue is concerned. They just sent me another blood order which I will do locally at Quest Diagnostics.

My question is, when is the best time during my cycle to get the blood drawn to give the most accurate and usable results?

I inject Testosterone Monday morning first thing and then again on Thursday evening (every 3.5 days). I inject HCG Sunday evening and Thursday morning and I take Anastrozole as soon as I take my testerone injection.

Just want to be able to give the most accurate results possible to help fine tune this.

Thanks for the thoughts

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would skip your HCG on Sunday evening, have labs Monday morning before you inject and remember to fast. I would also tell the doctor/RN the procedure you followed.

1Draw

I would skip your HCG on Sunday evening, have labs Monday morning before you inject and remember to fast. I would also tell the doctor/RN the procedure you followed.

Vince a question: Why fast for labs unless you are getting lipids, glucose or metabolic panel? WebMd has list of blood test to fast for and they don't mention hormones.

Also, why not test late in PM before your injection if testing hormones when your T levels are really at a trough? I am a morning person and have a lot more energy than later in the afternoon. Understand that T levels peak in the am then slowly decline during the day so - why not have labs drawn at 2:00 pm rather than at 7:00 am?

Just asking!

CoastWatcher

Vince a question: Why fast for labs unless you are getting lipids, glucose or metabolic panel? WebMd has list of blood test to fast for and they don't mention hormones.

Also, why not test late in PM before your injection if testing hormones when your T levels are really at a trough? I am a morning person and have a lot more energy than later in the afternoon. Understand that T levels peak in the am then slowly decline during the day so - why not have labs drawn at 2:00 pm rather than at 7:00 am?

Just asking!

Endogenous testosterone levels peak in the morning and decline during the day. An individual on a TRT protocol is producing no natural testosterone, the only testosterone in one's system is that which has been injected/absorbed/implanted - there is no natural production. The "morning peak" does not apply to a TRT patient.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me