Felt bad for the last couple of years. Got hormone tests done. Any input is help

Buy Lab Tests Online

YoungGun

Felt bad for the last couple of years. God hormone tests done.

I constantly feel cold +Tired and have yellowish dry skin.

Feel like Death ( A shadow of my former self) SRS. The change occurred suddenly as if someone turned a switch. Im 21 btw.

Total Testosterone = 439 ng/dl
Free Testosterone = 10 ng/dl / 0.349 nmol/L
SHGB = 27.7 nmol/L

TSH = 4.8

T4 - Free = 17 pmol/L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Yellowish skin? Are the whites of your eyes yellowish? Any stomach problems like nausea or vomiting?

Do you have any other tests? These are woefully insufficient to assess hormonal status.

E2 can be extremely low with where your total testosterone is, because of where your level is, most people here and doctors will say you're fine.

post all the ranges for each test. That TSH is really high, but you only have free T4 which again is insufficient to assess thyroid status.

YoungGun

Yeah the skin is yellowish but my doctor said it is due to high amounts of bilirubin in my blood. I have no stomach problems. However, ca. 2 years ago, I suddenly developed Varicocele (Abnormal dilated testicular veins). During the last 2 years me having the varicocele, my testicles became smaller especially the left one.

In addition I have pain in my balls due to this. However what made me go and check my hormones was the fact that I was getting weaker and weaker as time went by. In addition I feel constantly cold and have zero morning or spontanous erections.t My hips are wider too, I used to look athletic even with low muscle mass due to my narrow hips and wide shoulders.

Im tight on my budget so I have no idea to which doctor should I go next. If these blood tests are not sufficient. Which hormone tests should I get?

Thanks in advance !

Yeah the skin is yellowish but my doctor said it is due to high amounts of bilirubin in my blood. I have no stomach problems. However, ca. 2 years ago, I suddenly developed Varicocele (Abnormal dilated testicular veins). During the last 2 years me having the varicocele, my testicles became smaller especially the left one.

In addition I have pain in my balls due to this. However what made me go and check my hormones was the fact that I was getting weaker and weaker as time went by. In addition I feel constantly cold and have zero morning or spontanous erections.t My hips are wider too, I used to look athletic even with low muscle mass due to my narrow hips and wide shoulders.

Im tight on my budget so I have no idea to which doctor should I go next. If these blood tests are not sufficient. Which hormone tests should I get?

Thanks in advance !

Okay, you haven't answered any of the questions I asked.

Did you have anything else tested?

Do you have the ranges for these tests you did list?

Your doctor said you're fine with yellow skin? Usually that means jaundice.

Sounds like hypothyroidism, did your doctor mention anything about your TSH? Did you tell him or her these concerns? What did they say?

YoungGun

Sir, sorry for not answering your questions accordingly. I have hard time concentrating.

Yes She said just so that it is due high levels of bilirubin. She did not deepen into it. Sir Yes, I did have other things tested. I even have blood test which shows how my hormones looked like prior to Varicocele, if You could wait a little bit please, I will go and put a screenshot of all my Blood test taken.

Thank you!

Sir, sorry for not answering your questions accordingly. I have hard time concentrating.

Yes She said just so that it is due high levels of bilirubin. She did not deepen into it. Sir Yes, I did have other things tested. I even have blood test which shows how my hormones looked like prior to Varicocele, if You could wait a little bit please, I will go and put a screenshot of all my Blood test taken.

Thank you!

It happens man, this is a lot to take in, I get it.

I would not behappy with a doctor who barely explains why my liver enzymes are so high my skin is yellow, that's a rather concerning thing, and to just brush it off would have me finding a new doctor!

What did she say about your hormonal concerns?

Post that screenshot when you can but use www.imgur.com as you won't be able to post pictures here.

YoungGun

Sir, It took some time to put together all the different test into one data graph. Here is the link to the hormone results : http://imgur.com/a/044JH

The right column shows my hormones right before I developed Varicocele which in a matter of 2 years gave me testicle atrophy. And the left shows my recent hormonal profile. I'm just not sure what kind of damage occurred to my hormones from varicocele and testicle shrinkage.

Thank you in advance!

YoungGun I don't have any advice I'm new here as well. I wish you all the best in getting to the bottom of your issues as well as getting it resolved. What you have discribed sounds terrible.

CSI007

Elevated bilirubin is an indication of something possibly going on with the liver. This is not something that should be ignored. If I were you I would investigate further. Do you live in the U.S.?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Agree, you need a comprehensive review of your liver by a physician; possibly a biopsy if nothing at a glance is conclusive.

Also, suggest you get with a physician who can review your thyroid closer. You need to (IMO) look at the antibodies (TPO and TgAb), plus Free T3, Free T4, and Reverse T3.

YoungGun

Hi, I got new results for my Bilirubin and Albumin levels.

Bilirubin : My Results = [FONT=&quot]28 - µmol/L / Normal range = 5 - 25 [/FONT][FONT=&quot] µmol/L [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Albumin : My Results = 52 - [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] g/L / Normal Range = 36 - 50 [/FONT][FONT=&quot] g/L

Is my Bilirubin and Albumin that high? Or its not worth giving further attention ?

Thank you in advance

[/FONT]

finkelet

By itself it's hard to say. A slightly elevated Bili isn't diagnostic by its self. I'd like to see your Direct Bili, AST/ALT, Alk Phos, INR, and your Bun/Cr to make an assessment. Beyond that an Ultrasound would be the next diagnostic step.

I'm not a Doctor however I am a liver, kidney, heart and lung transplant coordinator so I'm pretty knoedgable on screening livers for pathology.

There is simply much more data needed in your case to make any assessment.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
YG, being just slightly over the reference, I know my GP would probably instruct me to lay off any alcohol or substances that could be aggravating the liver, drink plenty of water, and follow up with more labs in the near future. I also know my GP well enough to know that she would also order additional related labs, as indicated by finkelet.

Run this by your physician and see if he/she deems this to be a marker to warrant further action.

YoungGun

Vettester Chris, I don't know if it is related however, during this 1-2 years I lost 2 inches of height and my face aged really dramatic. Im only 20 years old however I see my body breaking down already. I'm not convinced that it is age related just because Im just 20 years old.

Have no idea what the problem might be. Feeling like a 90 year old and somehow look like one too. Really strange.

Vettester Chris, I don't know if it is related however, during this 1-2 years I lost 2 inches of height and my face aged really dramatic. Im only 20 years old however I see my body breaking down already. I'm not convinced that it is age related just because Im just 20 years old.

Have no idea what the problem might be. Feeling like a 90 year old and somehow look like one too. Really strange.

Yeah, that's rather concerning. Also makes me think of E2 levels, I didn't lose height, but the "feeling old" thing I relate to.

YoungGun

Hi, Fellas. Being to my GP to discuss the results. She said that my hormones are right in the middle of the normal range. Said I worry to much and handed me a sheet of paper with some questions that I must answer after 2 weeks pass. ( I suppose to test me for depression )

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me