How to promote 5AR and DHT conversion

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have access to a cream that is applied to the scrotum daily, which works really well, verified by testing. But I'm interested in more natural things, anything that might promote the 5AR conversion to DHT. I've investigated Sorghum and I do use Creatine but I don't think that those have had a positive effect, nothing profound or even noticeable. Thinking now about other supplements...any clues?
My unsupplemented DHT typically runs 35-40 on a 16-79 scale. Use of the cream usually takes me >79, as high as 110.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have access to a cream that is applied to the scrotum daily, which works really well, verified by testing. But I'm interested in more natural things, anything that might promote the 5AR conversion to DHT. I've investigated Sorghum and I do use Creatine but I don't think that those have had a positive effect, nothing profound or even noticeable. Thinking now about other supplements...any clues?
My unsupplemented DHT typically runs 35-40 on a 16-79 scale. Use of the cream usually takes me >79, as high as 110.

How about SubQ injections? Probably doesn't meet your definition of "natural" which I take to mean supplements. Interesting question.

riverside

Vince - What is your dosage/frequency for the cream? I was recently prescribed 1 click of 50mg/ml (.25ml) cream applied to my scrotum once every day day and my DHT shot up from 680 pg/ml to 1370 pg/ml on a 112-955 pg/ml range in just only 2 weeks! I have since stopped (had bad acne and I think accelerated MPB) but would like to keep doing this maybe EOD instead of every day? I did notice a substantial jump in libido and random erections that I am hoping is from the jump in DHT.

madman

Super Moderator
Forgive my ignorance but isn't high DHT bad? Hair loss?

DHT in excess for some can contribute to increased sebum production ( acne )/hair loss ( if genetically prone )/prostate issues but also can have positive benefits regarding improvements in ones libido/erections and mood.

ERO

DHT is not a waste product that should be eliminated - Proper DHT levels are required for libido. Some guys are genetically prone to hair loss while others are not. If you are then higher DHT levels may promote additional hair loss but even so you would not want to be at the low end of the DHT level and loose your libido.

Vince - What is your dosage/frequency for the cream? I was recently prescribed 1 click of 50mg/ml (.25ml) cream applied to my scrotum once every day day and my DHT shot up from 680 pg/ml to 1370 pg/ml on a 112-955 pg/ml range in just only 2 weeks! I have since stopped (had bad acne and I think accelerated MPB) but would like to keep doing this maybe EOD instead of every day? I did notice a substantial jump in libido and random erections that I am hoping is from the jump in DHT.

I use 2 clicks of the same cream daily. I found thru testing that I have to use it each day in order to maintain. You could certainly look to have the concentration of the cream adjusted downward that you could use say 10 or 15mg/D.
I've otherwise got no issues with any of the other supposed sides...no noticeable MPB (or accelerated), PSA is always .5...it's certainly worth working on to increase your levels of DHT and like the rest, too much may not be good for you.

High,asi
High, as in supraphysisiological...could be. I'm only really working within the confines of what is natural...like we treat or Testosterone at the upper limits, DHT is the same...it is NOT bad in any way shape or form, unless too high. I pull my PSA regularly I'm fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me